Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

22 minutes ago, Prestonlanes said:

I learned my lesson from missing Hyperdontia preorder and had been refreshing BC and the DD site since 950a. Not sure if they even put black in their site.

Pretty sure their IG post yesterday said they'd only have the color one on their site.  There's a decibel variant on White apparently too.

2 hours ago, hallowken78 said:

Pretty sure their IG post yesterday said they'd only have the color one on their site.  There's a decibel variant on White apparently too.

Correct. Sorry I didn't really put detail into my initial post. He said no black on the site. Just the color went up and sold out fairly quick

Preorders for a new reissue of Satanic Warmaster's Carelian Satanist Madness is now up on Hell's Headbangers. Available on several colors from Werwolf Records. All variants include a 12-page LP size booklet, A2 poster and a bonus 12" picture disk featuring the 10th anniversary concert where Carelian Satanist Madness is performed in its entirety.

https://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item-group.asp?pgpID=32051&cID=659&scID=659&

2 hours ago, ScourgeOfWrath said:

Preorders for a new reissue of Satanic Warmaster's Carelian Satanist Madness is now up on Hell's Headbangers. Available on several colors from Werwolf Records. All variants include a 12-page LP size booklet, A2 poster and a bonus 12" picture disk featuring the 10th anniversary concert where Carelian Satanist Madness is performed in its entirety.

https://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item-group.asp?pgpID=32051&cID=659&scID=659&

Maybe people will care about fascist ties and maybe not. Either way you should be informed about what you are supporting... BTW not trying to start a debate. Just information.  https://www.vice.com/en/article/rq4b9m/satanic-warmaster-and-their-glasgow-controversy

Edited by lexicondevil

16 minutes ago, mindphaser said:

These don't have Life is Killing Me or Origin of Feces like the last box?  Seems like a pricey cash grab which is typical Revolver / BV.  Also, fuck Revolver.  The last 2 orders I got from them were poorly packed and everything was damaged.  Never again.

2 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

These don't have Life is Killing Me or Origin of Feces like the last box?  Seems like a pricey cash grab which is typical Revolver / BV.  Also, fuck Revolver.  The last 2 orders I got from them were poorly packed and everything was damaged.  Never again.

I'm with you on this, it definitely looks like a cash grab & also a lot like the Pantera box which I'm very happy I did not buy after some of the complaints I noticed. Why anyone would be interested in a set that has 2 x copies of one album and missing 3 x others is beyond me...but hey it looks pretty?

On 1/10/2022 at 12:00 PM, roadmonkey said:

Prosthetic Records is doing a 4 LP for $25 + $7.50 shipping grab bag through bandcamp. 

I'm highly considering it. 

https://prostheticrecords.bandcamp.com/merch/prosthetic-records-25-mystery-lp-grab-bag

I received: 
Wormwitch - Wolf Hex - Clear
The Ember, The Ash - Fixation - Green w/ black and white haze
The Acacia Strain - Wordwood - Blue Marble
Werewolves - The Dead Are Screaming - Clear w/ flames

Haven't opened them yet, but will be adding them to the Kallax shortly. 

Edited by phillybhatesme

4 hours ago, magickspells said:

Christ, that Lamp of Murmuur shit is too hard to get a hold of. It's always from a different distro and I miss them every time. 🙄

Agreed, it's a lottery....

I've stopped trying grab to vinyl and just buy the CD's when they become available through Death Prayer or Out of Season. 

Edited by BeerMonger

4 hours ago, phillybhatesme said:

I received: 
Wormwitch - Wolf Hex - Clear
The Ember, The Ash - Fixation - Green w/ black and white haze
The Acacia Strain - Wordwood - Blue Marble
Werewolves - The Dead Are Screaming - Clear w/ flames

Haven't opened them yet, but will be adding them to the Kallax shortly. 

Nice! The Wormwitch record was a good one from last year