Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

46 minutes ago, radiatorhums said:

I'm thinking the picture disc mixes will be included.  Demos is a good guess.  I could see remixes or live tracks being the last disc as well.

I have an older pressing and a copy of the picture discs, so I think that last disc would have to be real tasty for me to double dip.

Same, I don’t own the picture discs but really don’t see myself needing two copies of the same record. I skipped out on the Heartache repress since I already own Heartache/Dethroned. I’m hoping it’s extra spicy because it’s my favorite Jesu record haha

9 hours ago, TheDemonic said:

Does anybody know if this pressing include the track „Suicyco Mania“?? Unfortunately it’s not clear from the description. Asked BV and the reply was „Not sure actually….“

Hmm. I saw an Amazon listing that's been long sold out for a 2022 century media label that does not contain Suicyco. My guess is that it does not come with it. Not sure why. It was on the Back On Black that was released some years ago. Sucks...

6 hours ago, KaitouG said:

Leviathan - Scar Sighted repress on Profound Lore:

https://profoundlorerecords.merchtable.com/music/leviathan-scar-sighted-2xlp/?

LEV-smoke.png?1644007844

LEV-mix.png?1644007844

Have been waiting for this for a while, stoked it's getting a non boxset release... Well I'd love to buy it but merchtables checkout doesn't seem to be working...

Edited by 2notepockets

1 hour ago, 2notepockets said:

Have been waiting for this for a while, stoked it's getting a non boxset release... Well I'd love to buy it but merchtables checkout doesn't seem to be working...

Not sure if this applies, but I had an issue with AdBlock+ that prevented me from checking out.

9 hours ago, mindphaser said:

Acid Bath – Paegan Terrorism Tactics, 1st remastered pressing - F@#$% yes!

https://www.shop.rottenrecords.com/product/acid-bath-paegan-terrorism-tactics-lp-180

I know other pressings of this have a bad rap, I have the 2015 and love it.

Still need Kite String... Though

1 hour ago, Rob-o-cop said:

If anyone has an extra Paegan Terrorism Tactics let me know. I slept and it's gone :(

Probably just need to keep checking back as it sounds like it will be available again soon. From the label:

"PRE ORDERS have been paused and will resume in the coming weeks and months. Those who have already pre-ordered your Paegan Terrorism Tactics vinyl LP will go out first and with an exclusive sticker. Remastered for vinyl from the digital master tapes. 180 gram double album, gatefold sleeve with lyric sheet insert. We expect a May delivery and will start shipping these out shortly thereafter."

https://purewrath.bandcamp.com/merch

Pure Wrath  new one is up but no US distro that I know of. Shipping isn't cheap for the US. Shame because this band keeps getting better with each album. 

OK, I'm dumb. US here

https://debemurmorti.aisamerch.com/band/pure-wrath

Edited by scottyrobotty

... Another thrash classic!

thumbnail_lp_gold-bluemergevinyl_grande.

thumbnail_lp_transparentgreen-blacksplat

https://hammerheartstore.com/collections/vendors?q=Blind Illusion
Cult Thrash Metal from the Bay Area, remastered and restored! 
"Of course, looking back on this album, there’s always the looming presence of Les Claypool and Larry LaLonde, who are, of course, also active in Alternative Rock group Primus. Though at that point of their respected careers each already had a very solid track record, with Claypool being told he couldn’t join Metallica because he was “too good”, and LaLonde was known as the guitarist of the Death Metal pioneers Possessed."

Gulp*

Been waiting for this reissue for some time! 

Oh also it looks like Hammerheart will be in charge of their new album that is in the works🤤

It's a bit pricey...but someone will be into it...

MARKING THE 30TH ANNIVERSARY OF DARKTHRONE'S ICONIC 1992 BLACK METAL CLASSIC 'A BLAZE IN THE NORTHERN SKY' COMES A SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY CLEAR VINYL LP, IN A HANDMADE & STRICTLY LIMITED EDITION. ONLY 666 NUMBERED / HAND SIGNED COPIES AVAILABLE

ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PEACEVILLE RECORDS LABEL STORES

’A Blaze In The Northern Sky’, Darkthrone's official second album, was originally released in 1992 and was without question the blueprint for the Black Metal scene, spearheading the evolution of the early second wave movement in Norway & beyond. It was hailed on release as an album of true scene-shifting greatness, following their more death metal focussed debut, ’Soulside Journey’.

The rawness apparent on the album (recorded at Creative Studios, the same location as Mayhem's legendary Deathcrush was put to tape), was unusual for the time and an antithesis to the usual metal production values & standards during the period. With this, Darkthrone's statement of attitude & intent was clear, and their status as masters of Norwegian black metal was set.

This deluxe edition of 'A Blaze in the Northern Sky' coincides with the 30th anniversary of the seminal album’s release & is presented on limited clear vinyl, with special handmade sleeves courtesy of Bartek Rogalewicz at Lodge.Black Temple. These are limited to 666 numbered copies only, and are hand-signed by Fenriz and Nocturno Culto. This edition also contains a refresh of the original 1992 audio master.

Full description:

666 limited numbered copies of 'A Blaze in the Northern Sky' on exclusive clear vinyl
All copies are signed by Fenriz and Nocturno Culto on paper made in year 1666!
• True artisan release redesigned and hand crafted by Bartek Rogalewicz at Lodge.Black Temple.
• Thick 2mm hardcover in handmade black raw paper and paper sourced from an ancient book from year 1666.
• Hand printed using vintage manual woodcut press.
• Printed with custom made silver ink with addition of powdered goat horns.
• Hand numbered.
• 4 pages insert with lyrics and alternate layout.

Tracklist:
A.1 Kathaarian Life Code [10:39]
A.2 In The Shadow Of The Horns [07:02]
A.3 Paragon Belial [05:20]
B.1 Where Cold Winds Blow [07:26]
B.2 A Blaze In The Northern Sky [04:58]
B.3 The Pagan Winter [06:34]

A Blaze In The Northern Sky Clear : PCE0 : Peaceville (merchnow.com)