Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

9 hours ago, prowl20 said:

For what it's worth, Pantopticon's "Kentucky" repress is dropping on the Bindrune site on Friday.

from the Panopticon facebook page:

"On a related note, those interested in the " Kentucky" ten year anniversary edition might want to check the Bindrune website on Friday. Cheers -Austin "

My body is ready

18 hours ago, prowl20 said:

For what it's worth, Pantopticon's "Kentucky" repress is dropping on the Bindrune site on Friday.

from the Panopticon facebook page:

"On a related note, those interested in the " Kentucky" ten year anniversary edition might want to check the Bindrune website on Friday. Cheers -Austin "

Unfortunately, any changes in the new edition are just visual. I was hoping for extra tracks or outtakes. I need to stay my course and not buy something I already own, as difficult as that is. Cool for folks who don't have this masterpiece.

On 3/8/2023 at 1:52 PM, lexicondevil said:

Unfortunately, any changes in the new edition are just visual. I was hoping for extra tracks or outtakes. I need to stay my course and not buy something I already own, as difficult as that is. Cool for folks who don't have this masterpiece.

For sure! I was a little late to the game on Panopticon so I’ll just be stoked to own a copy. Hopefully Autumn Eternal and/or Roads To The North are next  

https://shop.bindrunerecordings.com/products/panopticon-kentucky-10-year-anniversary-edition-pre-order?fbclid=IwAR3TOf-80zhechAJE6b9TJJcxNxrsT6zKTaf7OWHQqEeLBU7RJvZ1d5zfEU

Panopticon - "Kentucky" is up!

Edit: SOLD OUT. Hopefully those of you who saw this were able to snag a copy

Edited by prowl20

Finally received my special Darkthrone - Blaze... in California. It seems like an a relic at this point. I got #600/666. I guess that's cool...is it? Sure.

Edit: Blaze in California sounds like the yacht rock cover of this album. Just picture Fenriz in a white turtleneck, navy blazer, and a captain's hat. You're welcome

Edited by Scruffy...the janitor

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really sure what bucket these guys fit into, so I'm just gonna go ahead and post it here since they seem to be shifting more toward metal stylings:

Portrayal of Guilt - Devil Music

RUN FOR COVER RECORDS

Really cool idea for an EP.  I dug the orchestral side that scores the short film.  I'd really like to grab that /100 but I couldn't care less for the other 2 releases in that sub.  RFC seems like such a strange label for these guys.