Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

43 minutes ago, ephemeral said:

Aside from a cash grab I wonder if maybe bit of a rights issue too. Don't think there's been legit pressings of it in awhile plus it was essentially just the brothers anyways on the recordings so they re-record them and can tour off it.

Yuuuuuuup. 

I plan on catching that tour when it hits Orlando. 

Here's another Dead Cross II update: 

Everyone on this email will be getting an exclusive RED variant. It will only be the disc that will be mailed to you to replace the faulty one that you currently have.

We are also making the COUNTERFEIT GOLD and GLASS COFFIN CLEAR vinyl, but we are not able to remake the Three One G, Ipecac or Revolver variants.
The RED variant will be the most limited and only for those of you on this email.
For those of you that bought multiple copies/variants, please reply to this and we'll arrange getting you Gold, Clear and or an extra Red copy. Or we can also refund you if you didn't want any of these versions.

The Outer Heaven album is going to be an absolute ripper and an AOTY contender for death metal. I missed out on the /135 from Relapse, but Vinyl Altar still has a /135 neon orange variant available: https://vinylaltar.bigcartel.com/product/outer-heaven-infinite-psychic-depths-neon-orange-ltd-100-copies

23 hours ago, radiatorhums said:

There are a couple of other variants floating around from Decibel and the direct from the band. I ordered from Decibel, but curious to see what that band exclusive looks like...

To Be Cruel 2xLP variants:
Translucent gold and black splatter - Sacred Bones Records Society exclusive
Black and white insomnia - Decibel Magazine exclusive, 200 copies 
Metallic Bronze - Sacred Bones and Bandcamp exclusive, 400 copies
Black, red, and yellow insomnia - Band exclusive, 500 copies
White - Indie exclusive
Black - 180 gram

Edited by BeerMonger

11 hours ago, prowl20 said:

New Mizmor 

https://profoundlorerecords.merchtable.com/?

I’m probably going to wait to hear the full album but realistically I’m sure I’ll love it 

No shrieks according the ALN... been luke warm on his last couple since Yodh, will give it a listen when it comes out...

22 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

This Dismember box set is going to be sick and $229 shipped feels like a steal for a 12 lp boxset.

https://shop.nuclearblast.com/en/products/sound/vinyl/vinyl-bx-set/dismember-historia-mortis-boxset.html

Link doesn't seem to be working and I can't find it on their site - did it get pulled or sell out already?

8 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

New pressing of Pale Folklore up. IMO best is blue with splatter, but most expensive for us in the states.

https://ffm.bio/agalloch

Nordvis was the best option for me price wise, that blue splatter is /100, where as I think the smoke from nordvis is /500 😑

Still cost me nearly $80 aud but I have committed to trying to get the whole Agalloch  catalogue on vinyl as they come available again... just need Serpent and the Sphere for all albums now I think (including a couple of Grau pressings).

Edited by 2notepockets

3 hours ago, 2notepockets said:

Nordvis was the best option for me price wise, that blue splatter is /100, where as I think the smoke from nordvis is /500 😑

Still cost me nearly $80 aud but I have committed to trying to get the whole Agalloch  catalogue on vinyl as they come available again... just need Serpent and the Sphere for all albums now I think (including a couple of Grau pressings).

I have some originals and some of the Nesi represses, but I still couldn't help myself with the blue /100. It's Agalloch. And I have a problem.