Some blackened death going on here.

Within A World Forgotten” Editions: 
100 x Transparent Blue vinyl with Gold, Light Blue, and Silver splatter 
100 x Green + Dark Blue Colour Mix 
100 x Gold Vinyl 
200 x Clear Vinyl 
600 x Black Vinyl

Description:

With a sound not confined to any limitations, INFERNAL COIL’s devastating sonic aura presents itself as a lethal amalgam of brutal relentless atmospheric ashen death metal mixed with the ferocity of grindcore, all mixed amongst layers of harsh noise and dark ambience.

The band’s 2014 demo “Burning Prayer of Infinite Hatred” gave listeners a glimpse into the fury and dissonance the band delves into through a barrage of blast beats, roaring guitars and guttural vocals. Even when the songs find their slower moments, they are defined by an overwhelming intensity and agony.

The band would continue developing their material for their follow-up EP “Bodies Set In Ashen Death” but also explore more complex, enchanting boundaries. The musical dichotomy speaks to INFERNAL COIL’s conceptual themes of the natural world’s paradoxes, contrasting the beauty and chaos of nature, as well as humankind’s seemingly inevitable self-destruction. While it never abandons its roots in horrifying intensity, more recent material from the band includes beautiful elements such as orchestral strings and clean vocals.

Infernal Coil’s overall representation reflects a strong sense of ethics based in environmentalism. The band rejects the nefarious elements in civilization severing living beings’ connections to their natural state of being, blackening the air, poisoning the water and disregarding the role of non-human animals in the Earth’s ecosystem. It’s message calls on humanity to reject the state of self-imposed enslavement while acknowledging it may already be too late to repent.

PRE-ORDER CUSTOMERS: Orders are expected to begin shipping the week of September 14, 2018. Any items purchased with this pre-order will not ship until the week of September 14, 2018 as well. All items are mock ups and final product may vary slightly.

BUY

Posted this in the Black Metal General thread, but sharing here as well because I haven't seen it posted anywhere else: Altar of Perversion's 'Intra Naos' is the best black metal album I've heard this year (currently, at least.)  The 3xLP (it's 2 hours of music) is still available from the Anja Offensive.

https://www.theajnaoffensive.com/products/altar-of-perversion

10 minutes ago, coreystevens88 said:

Portal 'Vexovoid' repress is up at Profound Lore:

https://profoundlorerecords.merchtable.com/

Was just going to post this. 

Vinyl Specs: 
100 units on Blue Vinyl w/Black + White + Silver Splatter 
100 units on Blue/Black Colour Mix Vinyl 
100 units on Clear Vinyl 
700 units on Black Vinyl

Description:

Vinyl re-press, after being out of print for several years, of PORTAL’s groundbreaking fourth full-length album “Vexovoid”.

There has been no death metal band in the genre’s history as bizarre, unique, and aesthetically engaging as Australia’s PORTAL. Whether it would be the band’s singular vision through their polarizing music, their otherworldly live show, or the visual imagery the band portray themselves as, PORTAL have incidentally, slowly building over the last ten or so years through this crawling culmination, set a new standard within the death metal scene and have given new meaning and inverting the term “death metal” respectively.

Our Place Of Worship Is Silence 'With Inexorable Suffering' second press is up for preorder from Translation Loss, and they did an album art t-shirt with this pressing so I guess I'm going to have to get a second variant with the shirt!  I can't believe a copy of the colored first press sold on Discogs for $75! :o  Easily the meanest death metal album of 2018

**There are THREE colors of vinyl to choose from for the repress:

"Oxblood" which is limited to 250 copies

&

The mail-order exclusive colors :

"Swamp Green with Blood Red, Bone White and Bronze Splatter" limited to 150 copies

"Bone and Blood Merge with Swamp Green, Blood Red, and Bronze Splatter" limited to 100 copies

http://translationlossrecords.bigcartel.com/product/our-place-of-worship-is-silence-with-inexorable-suffering-lp-preorder

http://translationlossrecords.bigcartel.com/product/our-place-of-worship-is-silence-with-inexorable-suffering-merge-spl-lp-shirt-package-pre-order

http://translationlossrecords.bigcartel.com/product/our-place-of-worship-is-silence-with-inexorable-suffering-swamp-grn-lp-shirt-package-pre-order

http://translationlossrecords.bigcartel.com/product/our-place-of-worship-is-silence-with-inexorable-suffering-lp-and-shirt-package-repress-pre-order

Praise Mollusca!! Slugdge's 2nd LP is getting issued on vinyl. I know a lot of people like Esoteric Malacology but I like this one better. More melodeth, less prog. I think all variants are still available.

https://slugdge.bandcamp.com/album/gastronomicon

125 copies on White with Blue Splatter
125 copies on Blue and White Merge
250 copies on Random Colored Vinyl (these are completely random from the plant we have no idea what the color will be or what colors will be mixed together) 

0013836719_10.jpg0013836721_10.jpg

1 hour ago, scottyrobotty said:

Praise Mollusca!! Slugdge's 2nd LP is getting issued on vinyl. I know a lot of people like Esoteric Malacology but I like this one better. More melodeth, less prog. I think all variants are still available.

https://slugdge.bandcamp.com/album/gastronomicon

125 copies on White with Blue Splatter
125 copies on Blue and White Merge
250 copies on Random Colored Vinyl (these are completely random from the plant we have no idea what the color will be or what colors will be mixed together) 

0013836719_10.jpg0013836721_10.jpg

Available through Willowtip also = free shipping

17 hours ago, jeffthomas84 said:

Available through Willowtip also = free shipping

Willowtip is still alive and kicking? Are they just a distro now? I haven't heard that name in forever. I have great memories of getting all of their early stuff so cheaply...  Circle of Dead Children, Commit Suicide, Harakiri, etc. 

Edited by swazzyswess

Confirmation of what I've suspected since the bootleg 'Distant In Solitary Night' incident - looks like AMM deceived all involved parties into believing they had contact with Akhenaten to authorize the Judas Iscariot reissues, which was a complete fallacy, confirmed by Red Stream in this Discogs thread.

https://www.discogs.com/forum/thread/772901?utm_campaign=user-mention&utm_medium=pm&page=1

This from Judas Iscariot's Bandcamp:

ALL Ascension Monuments Media editions of this album are 100% official and are released in cooperation with long-time manufacturer / managing label of this title, Red Stream Records USA. 

Personally AMM is a no go for me. It's a shame they can't be trusted because they do have some cool shit but it's all too questionable in terms of legitimacy, quality and if you'll ever see anything for your money.

Edit: so the Judas Iscariot Bandcamp page appears to be setup by AMM. These guys are so dishonest...

Edited by 2notepockets

15 minutes ago, 2notepockets said:

This from Judas Iscariot's Bandcamp:

ALL Ascension Monuments Media editions of this album are 100% official and are released in cooperation with long-time manufacturer / managing label of this title, Red Stream Records USA. 

Personally AMM is a no go for me. It's a shame they can't be trusted because they do have some cool shit but it's all too questionable in terms of legitimacy, quality and if you'll ever see anything for your money.

I am convinced that AMM lied to and tricked all involved parties (RS, Elegy, NWN) into believing they had contact with Akhenaten that they didn't have.  It was admitted on the NWN forums that this whole thing came about based on a conversation Blake and Andy  had over a decade ago.  I believe it is much more likely Red Stream informed Andy of this whole shit show recently and it is not something he wants (as Red Stream says in the Discogs thread.)  

Printed in the back only official release of 'Dethroned, Conquered and Forgotten' is: "FUCK OFF to distributors, labels and industry scum who try to exploit Judas Iscariot for their own monetary gain." :D