Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

For the ULTIMATE EXTREME Tchornobog experience. https://markovsoroka.bandcamp.com/album/tchornobog

• Tchornobog - "Tchornobog" - Black Libation Complete [2xLP + CD + CS, 12x12 acrylic on canvas]

Record/Vinyl + Digital Album
    • package image
    •  
    • package image
    •  
    • package image
    •  
    • package image
    Hand-crafted version of the Tchornobog album, limited to 77. Every package is unique in painting and photography, an exhaustive take on "hand-numbered" media, this edition is "black-vomit-numbered" with every piece featuring two unique illustrations and performance art libation. Documentation is provided via attached photograph, depicting a total of 77 tributes as well as 77 unique paintings.

- 12x12" front acrylic painting, by M.S. to discern the synesthesia property of Tchornobog
    - "Vomit-numbering" evidence back-cover, attached is a photograph of the ritual process for each corresponding cover, with 77 different photographs depicting each individual libation.
    - Sealed and taped cover of the liquid, now dried and
     merged with the back cover.
    - 2xLP of the album in full, vinyl format (Random color based on all previous pressings)
    - Orange cassette tape in black pouch, attached.
    - Black CD version of the album, in collaboration with Vigor Deconstruct.
    - Full story, lyrical concept, and dream journal booklet with illustrations by Adam Burke.

2 minutes ago, Group Buy Guy said:

Hella extreme!

You can't get more extreme than "vomit numbering", "performance art libation", and "sealed and taped cover of the liquid, now dried...". I don't even know what that means, but I guess I'm a sucker enough to want to find out.

54 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

You can't get more extreme than "vomit numbering", "performance art libation", and "sealed and taped cover of the liquid, now dried...". I don't even know what that means, but I guess I'm a sucker enough to want to find out.

And to think I spent all my coin on the Goya lathe cut bowl.

8898C1CE-8CA9-45EF-9161-92B1D86826C5.jpe

26 minutes ago, 2notepockets said:

That Tchornobog is one hell of an album, must be trve kvlt to enjoy :P

But seriously it is dense af psychotic deathened black, 20+ minute nightmares, not for your average dwafheaven fan...

I might have to pick up a less kvlt copy, cuz I really dug what I heard.

1 hour ago, 2notepockets said:

That Tchornobog is one hell of an album, must be trve kvlt to enjoy :P

But seriously it is dense af psychotic deathened black, 20+ minute nightmares, not for your average dwafheaven fan...

Yeah, I was stupid to miss out on the original pressing. I feel like if you can understand Full of Hell you can probably connect with Tchornobog, even though they sound very different.

2 hours ago, Metal Mike said:

I might have to pick up a less kvlt copy, cuz I really dug what I heard.

Just kidding it is really good and definitely worth your time :)

I actually discovered this forum when I was trying to find out what the fuck was happening with my New Bermuda pre order lol

Edited by 2notepockets

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

Yeah, I was stupid to miss out on the original pressing. I feel like if you can understand Full of Hell you can probably connect with Tchornobog, even though they sound very different.

I have the first press on 'solar vomit' which is basically red with some black bits, pretty sure the 2nd press was identical.

I kinda see what you mean as a reference point, but yeah it really is nothing like Full of Hell.

For me it fits nicely with some of the fallen empire stuff namely Wormlust and Skaphe but if you're familiar with them you probably followed that label fairly closely over the last few years.

Never got Seven Churches on vinyl. This sounds like it might be a good version.

https://shopusa.season-of-mist.com/catalog/product/view/id/42031?utm_source=Season+of+Mist+US+Shop&utm_campaign=5f1bc3c3fa-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_15_08_33_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d47ad6caad-5f1bc3c3fa-205388693&mc_cid=5f1bc3c3fa&mc_eid=7f671ad7bc

Silver vinyl strictly limited to 200 copies and available exclusively via Season of Mist! 180 gram vinyl in embossed cover with special glossy finish and lyric sheet.

Death Metal legends POSSESSED’s milestone album 'Seven Churches' is available on stand-alone vinyl again! The master for this re-release of their classic genre-defining debut (originally released 1985) is the uncompressed original and sounds exactly like the first Combat & Roadrunner Records vinyl releases. The LP features the band logo and the album title embossed on the cover to make it look like the first Combat release.

18 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Never got Seven Churches on vinyl. This sounds like it might be a good version.

https://shopusa.season-of-mist.com/catalog/product/view/id/42031?utm_source=Season+of+Mist+US+Shop&utm_campaign=5f1bc3c3fa-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_15_08_33_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d47ad6caad-5f1bc3c3fa-205388693&mc_cid=5f1bc3c3fa&mc_eid=7f671ad7bc

Silver vinyl strictly limited to 200 copies and available exclusively via Season of Mist! 180 gram vinyl in embossed cover with special glossy finish and lyric sheet.

Death Metal legends POSSESSED’s milestone album 'Seven Churches' is available on stand-alone vinyl again! The master for this re-release of their classic genre-defining debut (originally released 1985) is the uncompressed original and sounds exactly like the first Combat & Roadrunner Records vinyl releases. The LP features the band logo and the album title embossed on the cover to make it look like the first Combat release.

636919057244619443_Possessed%20-%20Beyon

636919057630090477_Possessed%20-%20Seven

636919057878376118_Possessed%20-%20The%2

Here's import variations from Century Media Germany

https://www.cmdistro.de/Artist/Possessed/17?Page=1&PageSize=25&Sort=13

Eyes of Horror comes in single sided etched

Edited by VinylMario
dammit