Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One.

New Gatecreeper going up at Closed Casket tonight at 9 PST.

wolves in the throne room - primordial arcana   pre order should start today   http://relapse.com/wolves-in-the-throne-room-primordial-arcana/     - Deluxe 2XL

43 minutes ago, jack8urt0n said:

Tomb Mold - PLANETARY CLAIRVOYANCE LIMITED (ROYAL BLUE) VINYL PREORDER

Also black

https://newmetalalbums.bigcartel.com/product/tomb-mold-planetary-clairvoyance-limited-royal-blue-vinyl-preorder

USE PROMO CODE "MEMORIAL" TO GET 15% ENTIRE ORDER. VALID ONLY ON 5/27

 

57SiQIr.jpg

Hmmmm. I PO before the label releases it themselves and from a shitty web site that consistently charges more. Seems like a win-win!!!

Edited by jon720
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Metal Mike said:

Seeing him do an acoustic show on Wednesday, pretty excited about it.

 

Am  I seeing things right that Social Disservices is another 1LP pressing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

Seeing him do an acoustic show on Wednesday, pretty excited about it.

 

Am  I seeing things right that Social Disservices is another 1LP pressing?

That's awesome. Looking forward to seeing him at Austin Terror.

 

Yeah, Social Disservices is the same as the remastered version that was in the bundle.

Link to post
Share on other sites

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

Damn, this is shit!

I don’t know if they’re aware of the fact that the fancy TMR record club they mentioned sold the Sleep live 4xLP for the same price of this “rarest of the rare” Holy Mountain pressing.

The first is a quadruple LPs set in a sturdy cardboard sleeve + patch + poster, the second a single LP in a standard jacket.. 

Then they basically suggest you to buy it at that price conscious that you’ll easily double up your investment in a short time. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx2XEMyJILk/?igshid=687xii95rngh

Edited by fizio59
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, fizio59 said:

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

Damn, this is shit!

I don’t know if they’re aware of the fact that the fancy TMR record club they mentioned sold the Sleep live 4xLP for the same price of this “rarest of the rare” Holy Mountain pressing.

The first is a quadruple LPs set in a sturdy cardboard sleeve + patch + poster, the second a single LP in a standard jacket.. 

Then they basically suggest you to buy it at that price conscious that you’ll easily double up your investment in a short time. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx2XEMyJILk/?igshid=687xii95rngh

Fvck this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Earache is a shitty washed up label that was fortunate to have the bands they did, and when everyone realized they were a terrible label and jumped ship, they still managed to keep the rights to classics like Alters if Madness and Holy Mountain, so now they just milk that shit cause they have nothing else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2019 at 4:22 PM, KaitouG said:

If anyone else slept on the Ulver reissues from a few years back, it's going to be repressed soon. Some *exclusive* variants through CM as well.

 

https://centurymedia.store/dept/ulver

https://www.cmdistro.de/Artist/Ulver/819

FUCK YES! I haven't spent $90 that quick in a bit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Earache are re-issuing a heap of Drudkh albums, I know people are not enamoured with the label with that recent Sleep upsell but figured some may still be interested in these.

A Furrow Cut Short 2LP (Transparent Orange)

Estrangement LP (White)

Microcosmos LP (Blue)

Songs Of Grief And Solitude LP (Transparent Red)

The Swan Road LP (Crystal Clear)

 

EU folks: https://webstore.earache.com/A-Z/d/drudkh

US folks: https://uswebstore.earache.com/A-Z/d/drudkh

 

No bundle options oddly. They also said in the same mail out their selling some "extremely limited" Godflesh skate decks, I don't know why/where and I'm sure they're unreasonably priced wherever they may be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Earache are re-issuing a heap of Drudkh albums, I know people are not enamoured with the label with that recent Sleep upsell but figured some may still be interested in these.
 

It is actually Season of Mist who is reissuing them but good all the same they are all available again

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ephemeral said:

It is actually Season of Mist who is reissuing them but good all the same they are all available again

Fair enough, the way they word their emails is odd. They've got a bunch of items listed in their coming soon section that I know are distro titles but these were separated out like they had direct involvement.

 

Season of mist links below for those that want em but don't want to give earache money because of the aforementioned Sleep Holy Mountain debacle:

EU: https://shop.season-of-mist.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=drudkh

US: https://shopusa.season-of-mist.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=drudkh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website