Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New Gatecreeper going up at Closed Casket tonight at 9 PST.

One.

You're out of the thread bruh!

On 2/14/2021 at 5:59 AM, mindphaser said:

The first two Wilderun albums are now finally available on vinyl at Triton Style. According to the band's FB post (https://www.facebook.com/OfficialWilderun/posts/261434018687081) the albums have been remastered for vinyl :)

 

There looks to be a coloured version for each album (linked below) & standard black as well. Also sounds like US pre-orders will be available at Holy Mountain on Tuesday.

 

https://shop.tritonstyle.com/Wilderun-Sleep-at-the-edge-of-the-earth-COLOR-2LP-Gatefold_1

https://shop.tritonstyle.com/Wilderun-Olden-Tales-and-deathly-Trails-COLOR-2LP-Gatefold_1

Got my colored copies today. Haven’t spun them yet (might need to wait until the wife and kids are elsewhere), but they look great and were packed like a brick. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Skeletal Remains reissuing their first two albums and have pressed their demo +tracks on LP.  Limited color options and merch bundles.  A bit pricey (I blame Century Media, again).   I wish there was a bundle with all three albums, but what can you do?

 

https://skeletalremains.bigcartel.com

 

https://centurymedia.store/dept/skeletal-remains

Link to post
Share on other sites

*NEW AMAZING PRODUCT!

Pestilence - Exitivm

Pre-order. Release date 25th of June 2021

 

https://exitivm.com/

spacer.png

Limited to 500 handnumbered copies firebreath vinyl in gatefold sleeves with A2 poster and exclusive thick outer plastic bag with print through gold sigil and e-card with digital download card. Never to be re-pressed!

spacer.png

Limited to 200 handnumbered copies pinwheel vinyl in gatefold sleeves with A2 poster and exclusive thick outer plastic bag with print through gold sigil and e-card with digital download card. Never to be re-pressed!

Yes there's black and something, something picture disc too...

Link:https://exitivm.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, faaip de oiad said:

*NEW AMAZING PRODUCT!

Pestilence - Exitivm

Pre-order. Release date 25th of June 2021

 

https://exitivm.com/

spacer.png

Limited to 500 handnumbered copies firebreath vinyl in gatefold sleeves with A2 poster and exclusive thick outer plastic bag with print through gold sigil and e-card with digital download card. Never to be re-pressed!

spacer.png

Limited to 200 handnumbered copies pinwheel vinyl in gatefold sleeves with A2 poster and exclusive thick outer plastic bag with print through gold sigil and e-card with digital download card. Never to be re-pressed!

Yes there's black and something, something picture disc too...

Link:https://exitivm.com

Bought the /200 this morning.  Is there a single out there?  I could find one.  Pricey blind buy with shipping to the US but I love Pestilence.

Link to post
Share on other sites

New Esoctilihum up for order in their EU shop.  https://metalodyssey.8merch.com/product/esoctrilihum-dyth-requiem-for-the-serpent-telepath-2lp/

 

250 Purple /250 Black.

 

The purple seems to be exclusive to the shop and the black should hit US distros later, but will probably be as hard to come by as the last one was.

 

New track up at bandcamp. https://i-voidhangerrecords.bandcamp.com/track/ezkikur

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2021 at 12:42 PM, dirkrondo said:

New Esoctilihum up for order in their EU shop.  https://metalodyssey.8merch.com/product/esoctrilihum-dyth-requiem-for-the-serpent-telepath-2lp/

 

250 Purple /250 Black.

 

The purple seems to be exclusive to the shop and the black should hit US distros later, but will probably be as hard to come by as the last one was.

 

New track up at bandcamp. https://i-voidhangerrecords.bandcamp.com/track/ezkikur

 

 

Second pressing of the new Mare Cognitum also there for pre order.

 

Would love to grab these if they pop up elsewhere with more economical shipping....

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jack8urt0n said:

Gatecreeper S/T repress:

- Orange w/ green splatter

- Yellow w/ black dust

 

https://kingofthemonstersrecords.bandcamp.com/album/s-t-2

Thanks for posting.  I had tried ordering a copy like 6 months ago when RevHQ supposedly was getting more stock but it wound up being cancelled from my order.  Grabbed an orange w/green splatter.

Link to post
Share on other sites

New RED FANG is up for PO over at Relapse BC

 

Arrows | Red Fang (bandcamp.com)

 

And over at the Relapse webstore...a liquid-filled version of the LP out of 100. 

 

Red Fang "Arrows" 12" - Relapse Records

 

Another colors also at the webstore:

 

Red Fang "Arrows" 12" - Relapse Records

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jhulud said:

New RED FANG is up for PO over at Relapse BC

 

Arrows | Red Fang (bandcamp.com)

 

And over at the Relapse webstore...a liquid-filled version of the LP out of 100. 

 

Red Fang "Arrows" 12" - Relapse Records

 

Another colors also at the webstore:

 

Red Fang "Arrows" 12" - Relapse Records

 

 

 

 

 

Was just telling my wife how I still hold a grudge about those fucking stupid baby onesie bundles they did for whatever album. Haven't bought anything from them since.😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website