1 hour ago, IanRees said:

Bundle #4 https://www.merchlimited.com/products/state-champs-living-proof-bundle-5

- Living Proof on color vinyl with an alternate screen printed cover that is hand numbered out of 100 just for this sale.
- Living Proof tech deck style mini-skateboard.

Bundle5.jpg?v=1528464612

That's sick. This makes up for the fidget spinner.

1 hour ago, The Saint said:

My MerchNow woes continue. Swear they live to mess up my orders. Ordered the /300 the other day when those leftovers went up. They sent me the tour variant <_< I really hope they aren't out of the other variant completely so I can swap.

Ugh, this is not what I wanted to hear. I haven't even gotten a shipping notification for this yet, though. I assume you got rush shipping (and you ordered on Monday)?

2 hours ago, The Saint said:

My MerchNow woes continue. Swear they live to mess up my orders. Ordered the /300 the other day when those leftovers went up. They sent me the tour variant <_< I really hope they aren't out of the other variant completely so I can swap.

Sounds like Merchnow. In the last few years I've had more problems than satisfying experiences.

11 hours ago, omik11303 said:

Ugh, this is not what I wanted to hear. I haven't even gotten a shipping notification for this yet, though. I assume you got rush shipping (and you ordered on Monday)?

I ordered Monday. No rush shipping though. They were just quick getting it out (surprisingly). And they're in Albany and I'm in NYC so it didn't take too long. 

11 hours ago, N8TRU1 said:

Sounds like Merchnow. In the last few years I've had more problems than satisfying experiences.

Same here. I try to tell myself to just stop ordering, but too many bands use them. I'd be missing a lot of pieces in my collection.

18 hours ago, The Saint said:

Ordered the /300 the other day when those leftovers went up. They sent me the tour variant <_< I really hope they aren't out of the other variant completely so I can swap.

So out of the blue my order showed up today. It was also the tour variant /1000. Really bummed out about it, but also not sure what to do about it. I might give them a call and see what they say, because that's a pretty blatant con if they advertised the /300 and just sent everyone the tour variant.