PO SOON : Sleep - The Sciences

Spoke to the guy at my local said they couldn't get any at all in for today. They said they were getting them sometime around next weekend. Bullmoose also mentioned getting more in store next week  plus the TMR site isn't shipping until the 26th. So it's possible we'll see a lot more of the regular green ones available next week.

3 minutes ago, fish said:

Spoke to the guy at my local said they couldn't get any at all in for today. They said they were getting them sometime around next weekend. Bullmoose also mentioned getting more in store next week  plus the TMR site isn't shipping until the 26th. So it's possible we'll see a lot more of the regular green ones available next week.

My email stated that they won't ship til April 30th

Just now, coreystevens88 said:

There are photos of the green press on Instagram so somebody had a shipment of those today also

The plot thickens....

I really hope they manage to fulfill the promise of an album release by getting 10's of thousands of copies of green and black and any other BS colorway out into physical and web-based stores by next week. I really didn't believe they were going to pull this off and as far as I'm concerned they technically didn't. All they did was keep 1000 LPs under wraps for a few months. If they had just announced this when they knew they'd be pressing it, fans and stores and the label itself could have gauged the demand and fully prepared to have this available for as many fans as possible. I know I sound like a broken record (pun fully intended) but I need to vent and I'm using this forum to do it.

2 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

The plot thickens....

I really hope they manage to fulfill the promise of an album release by getting 10's of thousands of copies of green and black and any other BS colorway out into physical and web-based stores by next week. I really didn't believe they were going to pull this off and as far as I'm concerned they technically didn't. All they did was keep 1000 LPs under wraps for a few months. If they had just announced this when they knew they'd be pressing it, fans and stores and the label itself could have gauged the demand and fully prepared to have this available for as many fans as possible. I know I sound like a broken record (pun fully intended) but I need to vent and I'm using this forum to do it.

I share your sentiments man.  I'm seeing the regular green ones going for 60 or 70 now. 

2 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

The plot thickens....

I agree with you.  The 10-15 per brick and mortar store is just a flippers paradise type release.

this /1000 release won’t be the rarest variant of this release.  Just stay patient.  

Just now, OldKentuckyShark said:

I agree with you.  The 10-15 per brick and mortar store is just a flippers paradise type release.

this /1000 release won’t be the rarest variant of this release.  Just stay patient.  

Just to be clear, I don't want a rare version. I want the least rare, most available version possible.  Not that it really matters. But yeah, this type of release is flipper's paradise.

3 hours ago, Metal Mike said:

My understanding is that they sold out in 30 minutes.

Should have gone to work late.

First this, now no terpene beers at Invasive Species.

WORST.
FOUR.
TWENTY.
EVER.

Could be worse. Could be your birthday ::cough:: and you could be stuck at work ::cough:: and you could have missed out on these things.  (I'm talking about myself if anyone somehow missed that.)

Took off work early and scored a green from 1234Go. Bummed I didn't take the day off, like I was thinking I should. I could have easily picked up a split copy up north of me. I had a friend who was close by there, but he was at a docs appointment and couldn't get out of the office in time.

Let's take a breath and all remember what happened with Radiohead's last album on white and how we all freaked out. I ended up buying two copies because I was scared one wasn't going to come through. Then they were fairly plentiful and now you can get one for under $35. That band is bigger than Sleep(though they shouldn't be) and that record was limited to 9000. Yes, I can say this calmly now that I have a green, but I think all of you will get one. TMR is just running this through the hype machine and those of us who actually love the band are shitting ourselves as we see flippers flip. I still hope I can stumble across a split.