PO SOON : Sleep - The Sciences

Yeah, one of my local stores got green copies yesterday and sold out before close, but they're getting 20 more on Mon/Tue. And another one of my locals is getting their first copies in on Monday. So I'd just ask around if you're still looking. I'm positive it'll be more readily available than the current aftermarket suggests; 10,000 freaking records didn't really sell out.

The /1000 on the other hand.. :unsure: Got a chance to get a copy of one of those babies next week when the Third Man Rolling Record Store comes to town. Wish me luck!

Edited by erikness

Homeboy that posted his record store got greens in a couple pages back, thanks. I got shipping notification on that today. Now I don't have to worry about catching one at a local since most aren't allowing POs for whatever reason.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

19 hours ago, SeanPuffy said:

I called my local today and they said they will have them Monday or Tuesday. Poor guy sounded exhausted

Pretty sure this just got swept under the rug by most shops since most stores were likely  focused on getting all of their RSD stock priced and put out. I'm willing to bet shops will be filled with this release this week or next 

52 minutes ago, vasdenyas said:

Wow, TMR managed to push what might be this year's most anticipated metal record like some silly RSD repress. What were they thinking? <_<

Also, if anyone stumbles upon a EU source that would be great. Don't care if it's green or black, just want to listen to it on my tt and not Spotify.

EU source would be much appreciated yes! No clue how to get my hands on this thing

My shop in Baltimore (The Sound Garden) had literal stacks of the green ones this morning after a complete lack from Friday until now. Fuck these flippers, there's plenty of these guys out there in the wild and I imagine they will all start showing up today on shelves.

3 hours ago, vasdenyas said:

Wow, TMR managed to push what might be this year's most anticipated metal record like some silly RSD repress. What were they thinking? <_<

Also, if anyone stumbles upon a EU source that would be great. Don't care if it's green or black, just want to listen to it on my tt and not Spotify.

Surprise day before RSD release that he didn't have to run by the RSD people that got 3x as much hype BECAUSE of RSD and then no actual RSD releases... hmm definitely doesn't look like Jack White is trying to undercut them.

Remember when everyone was excited he was opening another domestic pressing plant? Lol