PO SOON : Sleep - The Sciences

1 minute ago, coreystevens88 said:

TMR has overpriced every part of this release - I only paid $29.95 out the door for my green/black split copy.  I guess you could say tax is included in the $30 price point, but still doesn't explain the mark-up to $50 for the split.

I agree they are overcharging. But I also think you may have got super lucky with the split. From what I've seen most places were charging around $50 for the split (and 50ish pounds in the UK).

Fuck it. Been watching and waiting, hoping for a split. Saw all the $30 versions go away. Bit the bullet at $35 (Looney Tunes). I'm ok with that. It's been fun shopping with ya'll. Now I'm gonna go spend a few extra bucks on a Brass Knuckles brand cartridge to balance this whole thing out. 

8 hours ago, mattycakes said:

Sorry if this has been discussed but do the copies have a sticker saying they are the "limited" green?

My local had about 50 copies of this today in store today. None of them had any stickers on them, so I thought they were on black(which i actually wanted).

Got home, opened it and its green

1 minute ago, youspinmeround said:

My local had about 50 copies of this today in store today. None of them had any stickers on them, so I thought they were on black(which i actually wanted).

Got home, opened it and its green

This should be nice and confusing for people wanting the green. There are also two different hype stickers for the green. Third Man problems.;)

8 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

This should be nice and confusing for people wanting the green. There are also two different hype stickers for the green. Third Man problems.;)

At 10k green, my guess is most in shops at this time are green. I was kind of scratching my head how my store didnt get any green when they were one of the ones who got the split and they have an entire third man section.  Than I opened it and scratched some more

Edited by youspinmeround