PO SOON : Sleep - The Sciences

20 hours ago, Plarocks said:

Given this album is in the “top 10” on three different “rock album charts,” why have I not heard this on ANY of the local “rock” radio stations here in DC?

Radio is so VERY out of touch with where music is. :lol:

lol @ the thought of DC101 being a rock station. honestly can’t remember a time in the past 15 years where I’ve enjoyed listening to that station

22 minutes ago, wasteland76 said:

on Dead Dog Records instagram page they have some copies in their new release picture

Nice, good to know they're not going to be too hard to track down locally this weekend.

BTW I went to Rotate just now and they said the shipment won't come in until 2PM (in an hour or so) but I gotta head to North York right now all day. He's gonna leave a copy aside for me for tomorrow, which is class.

1 hour ago, mcpherson123 said:

Ordered black copy from TMR on 4/20 and received it yesterday. Mentioning only in case anyone cares to gauge the shipping versus ordering time.

I ordered green same day...

Lol I went back to the whirlwind of the beginning of this thread and saw the madness Creeping in by the hour! Lol