PO SOON : Sleep - The Sciences

1 minute ago, stl_ben said:

Dont think any of the Adult Swim singles have got a physical release, or at least none of the artist I follow and wish would !

afaik it’s against the contract, which is a shame because there is so much potential for physicals of the singles, or even a box set. I would literally throw money at my computer screen

2 hours ago, clerk3745 said:

The Clarity was easy, you're on page 23 of a green headaches.

Christ here I am referring to The Clarity. I'm running on like 2 hours of sleep. Well I got my green Sciences easily too, save for the hour long trek to the record store. I really don't get how ten thousand copies of something are so scarce. Sucks for people without a good shop nearby.

2 hours ago, freezeflash said:

So Resident have their own exclusive green version? Seems odd. Wonder if it's opaque green or summat.

"***the limited '420' version sold out in an instant! don't miss out on this equally limited green version.***"

15 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

So Resident have their own exclusive green version? Seems odd. Wonder if it's opaque green or summat.

"***the limited '420' version sold out in an instant! don't miss out on this equally limited green version.***"

They're referring to the split being the 420 version.

26 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Wonder what they mean by "EQUALLY LIMITED"...

Edited by MicLima

For those like me in Australia, Utopia Records in Sydney have some green up for preorder. About 4 or 5 copies left.

https://www.utopia.com.au/sleep-sciences-green-indie-exclusive-2lp-vinyl-new-pre-order.html

EDIT: There are supposedly only 60 copies of the green coming to all of Australia according to Prehistoric Sounds.

Edited by Supernaut
added info

2 hours ago, Supernaut said:

For those like me in Australia, Utopia Records in Sydney have some green up for preorder. About 4 or 5 copies left.

https://www.utopia.com.au/sleep-sciences-green-indie-exclusive-2lp-vinyl-new-pre-order.html

EDIT: There are supposedly only 60 copies of the green coming to all of Australia according to Prehistoric Sounds.

All gone.

I ordered the green version a few weeks ago from banquet records.

I receive an email telling me that they do not know how to honor my order because they will not receive enough green and they propose the black one at 50%. 

Finally, there is enough green ans’d ine is keep for me. 

I will not surprised that there more green will be pop up in a few days. 

21 hours ago, MicLima said:

Wonder what they mean by "EQUALLY LIMITED"...

It means they are only going to release limited quantities of the green Iver the next two years. This was great marketing. I would love to know how many greens are actually pressed and just sitting somewhere. Guessing it's in the thousands.

2 hours ago, daniele said:

Finally got my green and i'm ok...But the alternate cover of the split vinyl is fucking awesome...

I feel like the alt cover being awesome is overshadowed by it being a single, slip cover and not having the little "find Sabbath" interior.

8 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I feel like the alt cover being awesome is overshadowed by it being a single, slip cover and not having the little "find Sabbath" interior.

That and half and half vinyl usually has fucked up sound floor levels between colors... those two things made me lose interest in it completely.

love my green copy