RSD 2018 @ 1-2-3-4 GO! IN THE BAY AREA + THE LONGSHOT EXCLUSIVE 7"

Hello all!

Here's our annual RSD thread! Hope you've all been well. I'm not sure quite how it happened but we went waaay bigger than last year it feels like so we've got a ton of stuff in house for the day. On top of all that we have been given an exclusive alternate artwork edition of The Longshot 7" picture disc. Customized for us by Billie Joe Armstrong just for RSD. This version will only be available in our stores. If there are leftovers we will put them online but we expect them to go pretty fast.

LONGSHOTLAYERS.jpg

IF YOU'RE IN OAKLAND

8AM TO 8PM

First person in line gets 5 minutes in the shop alone.

First 100 folks in line get entered in to a raffle for a $100 gift certificate to be given away the following week.

Tacos Oscar AND Aburaya Japanese Fried Chicken will be serving up the goods outside the shop!!

Supercrush (https://supercrush.bandcamp.com/) from Seattle will be play for free around 3pm!!

IF YOU'RE IN SF

8AM TO 8PM

First person in line gets 5 minutes in the shop alone.

First 100 folks in line get entered in to a raffle for a $100 gift certificate to be given away the following week.

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR OUR LEFTOVERS

Leftovers will be up at http://www.1234gorecords.com/catalog after we close on Saturday. I will update here with as accurate a time as possible. We have to reconcile two stores inventory to make sure everything is up and accurate but that usually only takes an hour or so.

Rules of the mail order road. 

1.  Please make sure your address is correct in your paypal account. We ship directly from paypal and they automatically input whatever address you have in there. If it isn't correct in your paypal account we may not catch it.

2. Please try to condense everything you want in to one order. We can try to combine orders if you place two but we may also miss it because we're processing hundreds of orders in a very short amount of time.

3. PLEEEEEEEASE don't place an order, freak out that you might not get something, order from some place else and then cancel with us. That's such a bummer. The inventory in our store should be accurate. If it's still up in the store, we still have stock. If we experience an oversell on something we will be in touch ASAP but that didn't happen more than a handful of times last year out of hundreds of orders.

4. If you have questions about an order, Please email [email protected] We won't be doing customer service stuff in this thread or even checking it that often as we'll be working like crazy to get your orders out in a timely manner.

Finally, Know we love you and are working very hard to get your orders out as quickly as possible. Also know that it's two people working on this and we aren't Amazon so while it will go quickly it won't be same day shipping. Last year I think we got everything out withing 5 or 6 days total. Oh and tracking will be available in your paypal account once we've shipped. If it's not there, we haven't gotten to it yet.  We've got a pretty great reputation around these parts for the most part I think so don't be scurred. We're going to take care of you and it's going to be great. Thanks everyone! You guys really make the dream work for us post RSD and it's greatly appreciated!

Oh hey, one last thing, our Oakland shop just turned TEN YEARS OLD this year! Thanks for your support over the years. We've got these snazzy anniversary shirts for sale right now in our Oakland shop and in our webstore if you're interested. HD Cotton shirts and a discharge print so the design will never crack or distort on you, unlike the band Discharge. Limited time only availability on those so if ya want one don't wait too long!

annshirt.jpg

Edited by thischarmingham
adjustments

Just wanted to chime in & say that you guys did me a solid on the SDRE Rising Tide album and maybe even more RSD 2017 stuff too. The packaging was top-notch, delivered promptly too. Anyone hoping to avoid in-store this year, especially if you're in the continental US, should seriously consider 1-2-3-4 Go! as an online alternative.

SF store has tons at 4pm local time! My lungs finally opened up so I left the house as I was going stir crazy and ended up grabbing quite a few that were not on my list. Very excited! Thanks to your staff for being so helpful also since I can't reach the top shelf from my chair! I would have loved to come out this morning but so glad I stopped by. Excellent work on your order as I saw a lot of stuff my friend got for me back east. Shocked to see them still available but glad to see you had ample stock! Anyway, there should be a decent amount available for those looking to order online. 

40 minutes ago, bigdz68 said:

SF store has tons at 4pm local time! My lungs finally opened up so I left the house as I was going stir crazy and ended up grabbing quite a few that were not on my list. Very excited! Thanks to your staff for being so helpful also since I can't reach the top shelf from my chair! I would have loved to come out this morning but so glad I stopped by. Excellent work on your order as I saw a lot of stuff my friend got for me back east. Shocked to see them still available but glad to see you had ample stock! Anyway, there should be a decent amount available for those looking to order online. 

Unless I have no other choice 1234 go will be my RSD store for life.  I live two hours away so the drive this morning sucked but they are amazing. I go there at least every other week as it is already because I am in the area. Crazy how much they fit in there.

6 hours ago, bigdz68 said:

Thanks for coming out! 

1 hour ago, Dunc said:

They had a shitload of them. I would be shocked if they sold them all.

Troof.

5 hours ago, Dunc said:

Unless I have no other choice 1234 go will be my RSD store for life.  I live two hours away so the drive this morning sucked but they are amazing. I go there at least every other week as it is already because I am in the area. Crazy how much they fit in there.

We will be using this in future "this could be us, but you playin'" advertisements to win over new customers.

Just now, axotyl said:

so since @thischarmingham isn't answering anyone about whether or not the leftovers are actually going up tonight...is everyone else staying up or going to call it a night?

They're probably busy.  It's 1:30 where I am and am willing to wait for the list.   I'm sure they don't want to stay at work much later after the day they've had and will get it posted shortly.