ONLINE Record Store Day 2018 - deals, on-sale times, wants lists OK

Here's a place to discuss the ONLINE aspects of Record Store Day 2018.  I think it's OK here to discuss things like:

1)  Online dealers and their on-sale times and offers;

2)  Ebay and Discogs listings and completed sales;

3)  Short Wants Lists in case other VC members spot them.

As for me, I have spent the last several RSD's online.   Each time, I usually have 3 or 4 items I want.  I have found it just as fulfilling (if that's the right word) to shop and interact online as opposed to standing outside in the cold dawn hours and wait in a line.

This year is a little different for me:  I had 22 wants on my list, but 8 of the 22 were UK items only (including the four scarce Sigur Ros LP's, which are going to be made available to USA customers at the XL Recordings website at 10:00AM EST on Monday, April 23).   I decided I had to go out and wait in line with that many items on my list, but I have already found four of my USA wants at attractive near-market prices on Ebay and Discogs and so I have bought those online.  I think I am going to stay home again and do the online thing!

Amoeba.com has already posted their online info: they plan to offer their unsold RSD product online at 8:00AM EST on Sunday morning, April 22.

Discogs.com is slowly building up their RSD 2018 inventory list.   I would expect most of the 2018 releases to be online by tomorrow morning.   What I am doing going through the list and adding the titles I want to my Discogs My Wants List. 

Here is the link to the RSD 2018 list.  The list is growing by the hour.

www. discogs.com/rsd

Once you've added your wants to the Discogs My Wants listings, you can look for new offerings of your specific wants here:

www.discogs.com/sell/mywants

I have gone ahead and ordered the Jeff Buckley Live At Sin-E 4-LP box set from Amazon seller 'Marvelio'.  Cost to me in California is $64 shipped.

Link to Amazon's page:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B07C4W5Y2V

Link to worldwide Amazon Search page (ex Canada and ex USA): it shows the Jeff Buckley set is selling for $80 - $90 in other countries, so $64 looks pretty good to me.  I think the USA price at most stores tomorrow is $81.98 or so. 

https://www.heidoc.net/amazon/amazon_global_check.php?asin=B07C4W5Y2V

Edited by jackshidt

2 minutes ago, sogross said:

Haven't others had problems with this seller 'Marvelio' in the past?  Just curious as it seems like a good deal.

Amazon's customers have given Marvelio a 97% positive feedback rating.  That's not as good as some Amazon third-party sellers but it is good enough for me.  

21 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Ugh...I'm travelling and stopped by the local shop(Apollon) before they open, but they told me they aren't getting the Arcade Fire EP until next week if at all. Any help appreciated, and I'm happy to look for any Europe-only releases for anyone.

I’ll pop into my local later this morning and have a look. Looking for any of the Sigur Ros records if you see them (Alex Somers, Sigur Ros, Jonsi/Alex). 

1 hour ago, dollarsandcents said:

I’ll pop into my local later this morning and have a look. Looking for any of the Sigur Ros records if you see them (Alex Somers, Sigur Ros, Jonsi/Alex). 

I got 3 of the 4 so I hope they're the right ones. I have no room in my bag though(and 5 flights in the next week) so they are going to ship once they can get the arcade fire for me next week. Let me know if you want them and they are yours....just have to wait a bit.

Sigur Ros rsd https://imgur.com/gallery/0tH5zSc

Only missed record store day the first year, and have been going ever since. Sadly can’t make it out this year. If anyone can help me out and ship to NY it would be greatly appreciated. 

Descendents 
Ben Kweller
Touche Amore
Search For Animal Chin
Casket Lottery

To anyone waiting in line at Generation or Turn Table Lab, good luck and there’s one extra spot a head this year. 

52 minutes ago, Dunc said:

No. It's a place that shows a bunch of inventory it doesn't have. It sucks because I ordered from them then stopped looking only to have my order cancelled. I think it was maybe dimple?

I'm pretty sure it was Dimple, I had that issue with them last year. Doctor Strange is pretty great but like thebigbasic said the stock isn't accurate until late night.