ONLINE Record Store Day 2018 - deals, on-sale times, wants lists OK

16 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

Had anyone seen the Star Wars porg? Wasn’t able to go out this year and only kinda want that 

Don't overpay* for this. Disney always represses their picture discs and sells them at their Disney music Emporium site. 

*relatively speaking. Everything for RSD is overpriced and Disney picture discs are always overpriced not just on RSD.

Edited by timsimmons

1 hour ago, timsimmons said:

Don't overpay* for this. Disney always represses their picture discs and sells them at their Disney music Emporium site. 

*relatively speaking. Everything for RSD is overpriced and Disney picture discs are always overpriced not just on RSD.

Oh geez - thanks for the links. 30 bucks is s but much. Think I’ll pass. That’s about half of the johnny cash box set I kind of want too... 

1 minute ago, himynameisShane said:

Oh geez - thanks for the links. 30 bucks is s but much. Think I’ll pass. That’s about half of the johnny cash box set I kind of want too... 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't $30 the list price? 

I suppose a few stores might dump them for under face eventually, but it doesn't seem like too many were pressed so I doubt that happens.

Can't believe that FIDLAR pic disc is over $30 shipped from almost every site. It would be neat to have, but it's gonna sound like shit ha.

A buddy grabbed me a copy of The National, think I'm content with that alone. Kinda bummed sites didn't do bigger sales on in-stock stuff like they used to but oh well.

1 hour ago, GoBlue325 said:

Anyone seen the Sonics Rendevous Band Live 78 LP? Think this was a X/500 regional release, but i dont even see a discogs listing and only one from the UK up on ebay. 

I don't know how many of these actually made it into stores. I tried ordering some and my distributor didn't get their shipment in time.