ONLINE Record Store Day 2018 - deals, on-sale times, wants lists OK

I see Mogwai's 'Ten Rapid' is available for $29.59 plus $3.99 shipping from MovieMars on Amazon.com, which is lower than the price will be from UK dealers on Saturday.

===================

David Bowie's 'Welcome To The Blackout' is $48.80 plus $3.99 shipping from MovieMars on Amazon.com.

===================

Public Service Broadcasting 'People Will Always Need Coal' EP is available as an Amazon.com Prime Pre-order for $19.98US, again, much cheaper than the UK price.

===================

The Wire Box Set is $108.33 including shipping to the USA from the Amazon.Italy site .   The price looks higher than that until you checkout - then they back out the taxes and the price drops nicely.

===================

Banquet now have their leftover stock numbers up if anyone is looking for a specific item. They are the best, imo as at least you know if there is half a chance of securing something you want. I seem to remember as well from last year that the site held up pretty well and didn't crash at 00.01 BST or 19.01 EST.

I'd actually avoid Banquet if you can find your stuff elsewhere. First, everyone is at Banquet, so the stuff sells quickly. Second, they send stuff out in those appalling cardboard envelopes that offer no protection to your records.  Most of my experiences with Banquet have been bad. I would go to Resident or Crash (in Leeds) instead. Piccadilly are good too. Rough Trade will be nearly as busy as Banquet.

5 minutes ago, ExtraFox said:

I'd actually avoid Banquet if you can find your stuff elsewhere. First, everyone is at Banquet, so the stuff sells quickly. Second, they send stuff out in those appalling cardboard envelopes that offer no protection to your records.  Most of my experiences with Banquet have been bad. I would go to Resident or Crash (in Leeds) instead. Piccadilly are good too. Rough Trade will be nearly as busy as Banquet.

Crash has already lived up to its name, 3 minutes in advance.

Edited by Derek™