ONLINE Record Store Day 2018 - deals, on-sale times, wants lists OK

kweller here:  https://www.lostinvinyl.org/record-store-day-2018/ben-kweller-sha-sha-lp

edit...NM...gone. 

edit:  here.... https://roughtrade.com/gb/music/ben-kweller-sha-sha

edit:  If anyone needs a copy, I have one I purchased for a friend that ended up getting one somewhere else.  Not a Kweller fan myself.  I just want to get rid of the record.  PM if you anyone needs a copy.  I'll part with it at cost+ship.

Edited by bungie

Still may be worth putting in a email at Banquet. Last year I wanted something which sold out almost immediately and it was back in stock again a few days later.

Norman are putting  their stock up at 8am UK time (28th), but no clue yet as to what they have actually managed to get hold of.

53 minutes ago, Recon said:

Also got Arcade Fire from banquet.

Still available here: http://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&product_id=54718

Thanks for the tip on Arcade Fire!   This is the last on my list. 

The price to the USA from Resident Music works out to 31.49UK Pounds, which is about $44.00.  The Arcade Fire EP is already offered for sale at Amazon.ca (Canada) and that works out to $45.00US, and I feel a little safer ordering through Amazon.  Also, I think I will hold out and see if the price comes down eventually.  I don't think any of the Arcade Fire collectable vinyl records has ever held its' premium price for long.

4 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

I don't think any of the Arcade Fire collectable vinyl records has ever held its' premium price for long.

What collectible vinyl? You talking about crazy people and that orange 12"? Unless they're holding 9000 more copies for the general public this is a lot different than that.

25 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

What collectible vinyl? You talking about crazy people and that orange 12"? Unless they're holding 9000 more copies for the general public this is a lot different than that.

The Arcade Fire flexis that came with my Lucky Charms breakfast cereal were specifically labeled as collectible.

I was also clearly instructed to Collect ‘Em All.

Just now, TheDuke said:

I emailed resident a few days ago...they have a large stock of Arcade Fire..so not surprising that it's still available. But they do state on their website, that not all items they have for sale are stocked..so I presume they're waiting for returns from unsold stuff overseas.They did mention that they're waiting for some Wire boxsets to come back from the states apparently.

Thanks for the info.