ONLINE Record Store Day 2018 - deals, on-sale times, wants lists OK

2 minutes ago, TheGreatMrY said:

Anyone still waiting on one or all of their Bull Moose items to ship? Starting to get worried...

they just went up this morning if you are talking about the rsd records they put up? are you seriously worried that something you paid for less than 12 hours ago hasn't shipped? because if so....FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUUUU.

8 minutes ago, jrodan said:

they just went up this morning if you are talking about the rsd records they put up? are you seriously worried that something you paid for less than 12 hours ago hasn't shipped? because if so....FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUUUU.

Unfiltered thoughts that echo from a deep pool of fear rarely make sense.

bullmoose

"Something went wrong. Please double-check your card information and click “Next.” If you see this error a number of times and you know your card is OK, there must be a computer error at our bank or your bank. You might have to come back later to complete your transaction. We apologize for the convenience."

Any ideas? EU credit card which I use a lot on USA stores

Used USA address

20 minutes ago, trickster said:

bullmoose

"Something went wrong. Please double-check your card information and click “Next.” If you see this error a number of times and you know your card is OK, there must be a computer error at our bank or your bank. You might have to come back later to complete your transaction. We apologize for the convenience."

Any ideas? EU credit card which I use a lot on USA stores

Used USA address

I've reached out to Bull Moose in the past to ask why they won't ship to non-US addresses and the answer was that they can't (or won't?) process non-US credit cards (for some reason??). 

Just now, TheCowboyPoet said:

I've reached out to Bull Moose in the past to ask why they won't ship to non-US addresses and the answer was that they can't (or won't?) process non-US credit cards (for some reason??). 

Thanks
I think that makes sense.

Although I notice that the record I was trying to order was going in and out of stock every 10 seconds

2 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

Alright for those of you that can access Bulmoose...they bladdy won't let me in..cos I ain't a yank innit!

Don't care anyways...managed to pick that wire boxset..from a friend who found one for me...so I'm made up..and apparently it's a signed copy by Newman. :)

Did your friend get this in Brighton?

10 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

Yes he lives there...I presume Newman was there then? Dunno which store it was though.

Cool, that was from Resident Records then, was there for my annual RSD overnight queuing. When they said he'd popped in to sign their copies I almost added it to my list. Had to resist and it was already too long!

https://twitter.com/residentmusic/status/987356629128622080

Edited by craigeduk

Just now, TheDuke said:

Phew! So me mate was yanking me leg then! I've bought from resident records before, got a King Gizz Gumboot Baby Blue coming from them too. Dunno how exactly i'm paying for the wire boxset, hopefully it'll around the retail price....was there an extra £ for signed ones?

Think it was £69.99 and they were all signed so just the 1 price