Last Rights Records - New Webstore + RSD releases

Hey folks, we finally opened our new webstore this week as announced on our facebook page.  Our focus is mostly imported hard rock and metal vinyl but we do throw in some surprises from other genres here and there. Some RSD releases were just added so check out our new arrivals. This message board was huge in launching our original shop 7 years ago so big thanks to those of you who helped us along the way.

Thanks for looking - http://lastrightsrecords.com/

2 hours ago, morfiend said:

Hey folks, we finally opened our new webstore this week as announced on our facebook page.  Our focus is mostly imported hard rock and metal vinyl but we do throw in some surprises from other genres here and there. Some RSD releases were just added so check out our new arrivals. This message board was huge in launching our original shop 7 years ago so big thanks to those of you who helped us along the way.

Thanks for looking - http://lastrightsrecords.com/

Hey thanks for the Superjoint Ritual! I picked those up from your eBay store! Wished I had known that they were on your website cuz they were cheaper! Lol

Anyways, that was the only RSD title that wanted this year!

9 hours ago, VinylMario said:

Hey thanks for the Superjoint Ritual! I picked those up from your eBay store! Wished I had known that they were on your website cuz they were cheaper! Lol

Ah, yes I remember seeing a Mario when I was packing up the ebay orders. Thanks for the order man, glad I could help you score your big RSD want.

On 4/21/2018 at 11:56 PM, VinylMario said:

Just received the Superjoint Rituals! Thanks Last Rites! Also got your message!;)