PO Now: J. Cole - KOD

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Daswami said:

Mine shipped Feb 19th and got here - Vegas - last week, shipped from the UK so YMMV in terms of delivery times. I did get a confirmation email from the store when it shipped.

Melissa E. (uMusic Customer Care)

Feb 26, 10:23 AM EST

Hi     ,

Thank you for reaching out to us! We sincerely apologize for the delay and the inconvenience this may have caused you.

At this time, we would like to assure you that we will be receiving stock of the signed KOD vinyl shortly! However, we are currently awaiting a confirmed date for its arrival at our warehouse. Once we receive further information on when we expect the vinyl to ship out, we will be sure to reach back out to you! We appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Melissa + uMusic Customer Care

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
17 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

I cancelled mine a few weeks back and they tried to deduct the price of the digital download.  I was like.....ummmmm, no - it's been a year and a half - you're giving me the full amount back.   And they did.

At this point I'm just gonna wait it out. They seem to be slowly trickling out, though I'm not sure why it's such a slow go.