PO Now: Dave Matthews Band “Come Tomorrow”

My wife (the household DMB enthusiast) has been playing this on Spotify lately. I took the next step in our relationship and went to Target to buy this for her. 

I don't like DMB, in general, but it's due time I bought her albums I don't like. Metric and Mutemath are one thing, but this is a BIG deal. 

In all fairness, what I've heard is very laid back, so that's better than some of their songs.

38 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

My wife (the household DMB enthusiast) 

Same here. I buy stuff like tori Amos and Dave Matthews on vinyl in hopes of getting her to like vinyl a bit more haha. Don’t think it’s working but i started that collection so might as well continue. That being said as someone who doesn’t care for dmb, this album isn’t bad

Edited by KingTacoMunster

On 7/1/2018 at 1:24 AM, kramer73 said:

Good for you, seriously.  I could have taken a nap listening to it today.  It did nothing for me, unfortunately.

Sometimes things click with me right away even though I can’t really explain why.  This is one of those albums.  I just really enjoy the different styles here.  And there isn’t a song I dislike.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 11:59 AM, timsimmons said:

A couple of good songs on this (like every album post Lillywhite sessions), but nothing crazy good. They have a high bar after their 1993-2000 output.

Agreed.  I get shit on whenever i say this, but they have just been going through the motions the past several albums.  Now, with Boyd on "hiatus," it's just not the same.  Saw them recently and was very let down.  How you gonna play Jimi Thing or Ants marching without Boyd?  Or at least get a new violin player.  

Also, agree on the 4LP, great sound and pretty good shows, even though they are acoustic.  That was the only reason i ordered the new album

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
10 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Live Trax 35 /1000 on 5LP Aqua colored vinyl

Live Trax Vol. 35: Post-Gazette Pavilion

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/34568987/dave-matthews-band-live-trax-vol-35-post-gazette-pavilion-aqua-colored-vinyl

Grabbed one. Will probably be a tough one to find. Haven’t heard the show but the set list looks good. 

14 hours ago, timsimmons said:

Live Trax 35 /1000 on 5LP Aqua colored vinyl

Live Trax Vol. 35: Post-Gazette Pavilion

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/34568987/dave-matthews-band-live-trax-vol-35-post-gazette-pavilion-aqua-colored-vinyl

Very interested in this, but missed the pre-order.

Will be watching for a restock, or I might just call Sound Garden in July.