PO: SKELETONWITCH - Devouring Radiant Light

On 5/22/2018 at 8:32 PM, Metal Mike said:

Sexy AF, but I hope it doesn't sound like shit.

High hopes!

2 hours ago, Jim Steele said:

Steer clear of the Black w/ Silver Sparkle (200 European Retail) Basically looks like a regular black LP that's covered in dust that won't come off. Few nasty pops & ticks in there as well,  but that might just be my copy 

Called it!

• 3 weeks later...

I received my copy from Amazon UK the other day, didnt open it until this morning, to my surprise it was the clear with red splatter version. While I think it would have made way more sense to have blue splatter, I agree with one of the previous posts that it is a gorgeous looking splatter. Plus, 19 bucks shipped from the UK seems like a win to me. Music wise, I dig the album.

18 minutes ago, Gippej said:

I received my copy from Amazon UK the other day, didnt open it until this morning, to my surprise it was the clear with red splatter version. While I think it would have made way more sense to have blue splatter, I agree with one of the previous posts that it is a gorgeous looking splatter. Plus, 19 bucks shipped from the UK seems like a win to me. Music wise, I dig the album.

You just described my afternoon!

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2018 at 5:26 AM, Jim Steele said:

Steer clear of the Black w/ Silver Sparkle (200 European Retail) Basically looks like a regular black LP that's covered in dust that won't come off. Few nasty pops & ticks in there as well,  but that might just be my copy 

Yeah, sparkle isn't gonna sound good.  glow in the dark also makes for noisy vinyl