PO: Anthony Green- Avalon

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

One of mine that came in was the Sleep album. Grouper is one that I'm still considering but havent gone for yet. Gotta take it easy on a few releases! :)

I haven't listened to the new Grouper album yet but I have a hunch I'll dig it based on the rest of her backlog. That Sleep album has been tough to get! I've called my local on several occasions and they'll get it in like quantities of 3, instantly selling out. 

35 minutes ago, Multiverse said:

I haven't listened to the new Grouper album yet but I have a hunch I'll dig it based on the rest of her backlog. That Sleep album has been tough to get! I've called my local on several occasions and they'll get it in like quantities of 3, instantly selling out. 

Yeesh! I wanted to get one from a local, but I ordered from the shop that some dude posted early on in the thread got some. Had never heard of the shop before.

Thank you all for this thread. Annoyed that only bundles were left, I signed up for an email alert just in case... and I got one! Even after a solid 8 hour shift, single LP was available when I got home, just bought it. Still seems to be up, for now.

EDIT: Aaaaaaand it's gone

EDIT: God I'm glad I didn't get that tie dye thing.

Edited by HoneyFrosted

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

Bummed the gold is just trans-orange instead of the opaque gold they mock-up showed. And that it looks to be /700 instead of /200

Came here to say this about the color. The pressing sounds great, but I was not terribly happy when I saw orange. A bit misleading in advertising in my opinion. Is it worth it to reach out to Merch Connection?

I will say, I was always under the impression 700 was the number. It was only 200 for vinyl only as far as I was aware. 

44 minutes ago, zackdumbass said:

Came here to say this about the color. The pressing sounds great, but I was not terribly happy when I saw orange. A bit misleading in advertising in my opinion. Is it worth it to reach out to Merch Connection?

I will say, I was always under the impression 700 was the number. It was only 200 for vinyl only as far as I was aware. 

I donno. Had I known it was orange I definitely would have gotten the blue though.

11 hours ago, Ishtar said:

It's randomly inserted in some orders. If clear had been an option I'd have gone for that shit all day long.

Somebody on Reddit said clear is the tour variant. They must have under ordered or under made white so they started throwing clear in. I like clear better but I wish I got what I paid for lol.

40 minutes ago, izpoodave said:

Somebody on Reddit said clear is the tour variant. They must have under ordered or under made white so they started throwing clear in. I like clear better but I wish I got what I paid for lol.

So...you got the variant you prefer, which is probably even more limited, but you still wish you'd gotten the white, which is by far the worst variant... Takes all types, I guess.

47 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

So...you got the variant you prefer, which is probably even more limited, but you still wish you'd gotten the white, which is by far the worst variant... Takes all types, I guess.

Actually the white would be more limited if they didn't make enough.... I paid for white and that's what I expected. I didn't pay for a tour variant that I can and probably would have got... on tour.

21 hours ago, izpoodave said:

Actually the white would be more limited if they didn't make enough.... I paid for white and that's what I expected. I didn't pay for a tour variant that I can and probably would have got... on tour.

Agreed... still waiting on mine to arrive.. I'll comment when it's at my door