PO NOW: I Kill Giants - S/T (5 Year Anniversary)

Hello! My label Near Mint is pressing I Kill Giants S/T for it's 5-year anniversary alongside UK label Dog Knights Productions. Re-mastered for vinyl by Zach Weeks. Details below:

US Pre-Order: http://www.wearenearmint.com/products/616870-i-kill-giants-s-t

UK Pre-Order: http://dogknightsproductions.limitedrun.com/products/617273-dk120-i-kill-giants-i-kill-giants-12-lp-blue-clear-250-green-clear-250

245 Mint Green / Clear Half And Half (Near Mint Exclusive)
243 Baby Blue / Clear Half And Half (Dog Knights Exclusive)
15 Test Presses w/ Screen Printed Jackets (Yellow w/ Gold Ink)
25 Screen Printed Jackets (Baby Pink w/ Hot Pink Ink)
35 Screen Printed Jackets (Easter Yellow w/ Mint Green Ink)

IKG_NMExclusive_MockUp.jpg

IKG_DKExclusive_MockUp.jpg

Edited by corey.

Man, the memories. Kinda crazy how much changes in 5 years. Just ordered! What variant does the screen-printed cover come with? I hope it's the mint green one :)

EDIT: Also, will that mint green/spearmint shirt be available separately? Love the color but didn't see the option with the screen-printed and the other one in the store appears to only be black.

Edited by The Saint

4 hours ago, The Saint said:

Yeah, I kinda realized that's the logical conclusion after I typed my message. Which is fine by me.

4 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Grabbed that alt screen print jacket. I'm guessing it's the Near Mint exclusive variant?

Yep, it's the Near Mint variant - But I am able to do the blue if you'd like. Thanks for the orders!

Also Saint - Message me about the t-shirt

7 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Gonna put my hot pink first pressing copy in the pink/pink alt jacket and sell it on eBay as /1 and no one can stop me.

2 different label logos ;)

BUT - I am actually doing something fairly similar with some copies of the second press yellow variant that didn't have any jackets. But it's also official / approved by all parties involved haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

On 5/23/2018 at 9:11 PM, corey. said:

Just added a second run of screen printed jackets /35. Easter yellow w/ mint green ink.

All 35 won't be stocked in the store though, so be sure to grab one quick since the others sold out the day they went up.

got this in today, looks great. was trying to log it on discogs and looks like the sames colors are added to discogs but date shows 2013 ?

5 hours ago, corey. said:

Yeah I know, I released it haha.

Unless I missed a joke or something. I was just being too lazy to fix the discogs

I think what they are hoping for clarification on is whether or not BWM pressed this on any of the same colors that you’ve used for this reissue.

Edited by dantheriver

On 6/22/2018 at 2:54 PM, Cbolling126 said:

Can't wait to get this!! Any idea when you will have them all shipped out?

I already began shipping them and it's taking longer than I expected, but I'm *hoping* to have them all out by Monday or Tuesday.

You'll most like get an email update for yours soon! Thanks so much for the support & patience

On 6/22/2018 at 8:54 AM, dantheriver said:

I think what they are hoping for clarification on is whether or not BWM pressed this on any of the same colors that you’ve used for this reissue.

I gotcha, and no they haven't. I'll get on there and fix it

Edit: it's all 2018 now

Edited by corey.