PO: Gaslight Anthen ‘59 Sound Sessions

8 hours ago, BOZMANINCANADA said:

Can anyone chime in on the vinyl pressing quality? I know the last few Gaslight LPs have been manufactured by United, and they're pretty dreadful. Thanks.

Listening to my euro pink now and it sounds great but not ground breaking. Little to no surface noise, not pressed off centre or warped. The songs themselves are demos and b sides so obviously they're very bare bones and not properly mixed so sound quality isn't outstanding but is as good as can be expected. A really nice release!

10 hours ago, colbourne25 said:

Listening to my euro pink now and it sounds great but not ground breaking. Little to no surface noise, not pressed off centre or warped. The songs themselves are demos and b sides so obviously they're very bare bones and not properly mixed so sound quality isn't outstanding but is as good as can be expected. A really nice release!

Thanks. I feel better about picking it up. Cheers.

2 minutes ago, longwalkshortpiers said:

Anyone order the poster/lp/vinyl combo from side one dummy and not get the poster? I reached out to the dummies but no response yet. Does the poster come separately? 

Yep. Ordered a combo and only got the deluxe LP and shirt. Emailed them as well and still waiting for a response.

4 hours ago, longwalkshortpiers said:

Anyone order the poster/lp/vinyl combo from side one dummy and not get the poster? I reached out to the dummies but no response yet. Does the poster come separately? 

I can't speak to this one in particular, because I didn't spring for a bundle - but, I have had posters from SideOne arrive seperately

On 6/22/2018 at 2:58 PM, longwalkshortpiers said:

Just received a shipping confirmation email from S1D for the same order number as the bundle I received last week. I'm going to assume that is the poster being sent separately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Smartpunk has a sale on their highlighter yellow exclusive for $45. That's $5 less than the ones over at S1D.

https://smartpunkshop.com/collections/smartpunk-exclusives/products/gaslight-anthem-the-59-sound-sessions-photobook-lp-smartpunk-exclusive-300

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

3 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Smartpunk has a sale on their highlighter yellow exclusive for $45. That's $5 less than the ones over at S1D.

https://smartpunkshop.com/collections/smartpunk-exclusives/products/gaslight-anthem-the-59-sound-sessions-photobook-lp-smartpunk-exclusive-300

wait till rsd to get it for 50%

Just now, xen0m0rph said:

there were at least 3 sales at smartpunk with 50% off for this record

don't forget to check them at RSD time

EYadPdR.png

I remember it was half off around Christmas and I meant to grab it but must of forgot.  I'll keep my eyes peeled if it's still around for RSD but won't lose sleep over it.

• 2 years later...

Hello everyone, Brian here.  I hate to disappoint you, but I need to inform you 
that there will not be a 10th anniversary Handwritten Tour, or a documentary film… However, I am very pleased to announce to you all that The Gaslight Anthem is returning to full time status as a band.  We’ll be announcing a lot of tour dates in the next couple of days.  We’re also beginning to write new songs for what will be our sixth LP. We’re very much looking forward to the future and seeing you all again.  We want to thank you for staying with us.  Stay tuned! - Brian, Ben, Alex, and Alex.