Forever The Sickest Kids - Underdog Alma Mater

Looks like it is FINALLY happening! For the 10 year anniversary, FTSK is releasing a limited pressing of Underdog Alma Mater!

Go to their website to "reserve" a copy!

From the band:
"In honor of the 10 year anniversary of our first full-length album, “Underdog Alma Mater”, we are officially announcing the limited edition vinyl! Oddly enough, “Underdog Alma Mater” is the only Forever the Sickest Kids full-length album so far that never got a vinyl edition, so we are in the process of getting these pressed and ready to ship as fast as possible! Sign up to be on the list of friends who get first dibs of your copy on vinyl!"

55 minutes ago, RowBearToe said:

I'm assuming they started the list at 10900 haha

seems random lol. But hopefully that's the case. 

EDIT: the first "10" is an ID code according to their Facebook. So it's at 900+ people now 

Edited by YesPlease

My assumption is they're going to see how much interest there really is, and go off of that number. So if they have 1200 people "reserve" a copy, they might press 1500 copies so there's extras to sell once it's released but also not have a ton of stock to sit on if they don't sell

Edited by nardes

4 minutes ago, nardes said:

My assumption is they're going to see how much interest there really is, and go off of that number. So if they have 1200 people "reserve" a copy, they might press 1500 copies so there's extras to sell once it's released but also not have a ton of stock to sit on if they don't sell

Makes sense

• 2 months later...
On 7/10/2018 at 4:43 AM, Pupples said:

Field Day is releasing it?

We just got approval on the new artwork today and the tests also arrived today so it’s trucking right along nicely.

We had to make new artwork because the original was made for CD sand englarged it looked awful. The hi quality scans didn’t look good either so we had to start from scratch. 

19 minutes ago, thedillon said:

We just got approval on the new artwork today and the tests also arrived today so it’s trucking right along nicely.

We had to make new artwork because the original was made for CD sand englarged it looked awful. The hi quality scans didn’t look good either so we had to start from scratch. 

Awesome! I look forward to seeing the new artwork. Probably a couple of more months than?

• 2 months later...