Zao Re-issues!

via Facebook:

We are fully aware that the Funeral Of God vinyl reissue ship date has passed. We are working on finding out what is going on. Aside from giving it the thumbs up and letting the label sell it through our store we have nothing to do with it. Working on getting answers. Hang tight.

Similar messaging from their bandcamp mailing list too. Let's hope something happens soon:

If you ordered a funeral of God reissue through our site and have not heard from Tragic Hero Records any updates we are right there with you. We are working on getting an answer on when these will be sent. Unfortunately this release was out of our hands. We pride ourselves on records being out when we say they will be.

On their fb comments they said that they probably aren't doing anymore reissues after the headache that was caused from dealing with this. No test presses have even been approved yet so they are thinking about canceling it all together and refunding people. 

Sad but this is something I can wait over a year for to own... Hoping it doesn't come down to being cancelled. 

1 hour ago, nevelsaynevels said:

*looks at the last page of posts*  Nope, everyone else has their vinyl already.

I was being snarky because @nevelsaynevels didn't read the earlier posts but he was actually presenting new information and I didn't notice because I didn't read it. *hypocritical self-burn*

Edited by daegor
dumb

It is essentially non sanctioned at this point. We are being told before the end of the year, but we don’t believe that. In the meantime, we are moving on with new music and other stuff we have been holding off on. Hopefully our fans haven’t been burned as much as we have. We are absolutely gutted over how this went. No more reissues unless we get the rights back

I missed this quote before.

It make sense but, who knows how long that will take.

36 minutes ago, daegor said:

*looks at the last page of posts*  Nope, everyone else has their vinyl already.

I was being snarky because @nevelsaynevels didn't read the earlier posts but he was actually presenting new information and I didn't notice because I didn't read it. *hypocritical self-burn*

appreciate the self policing..... i didn't have the energy to explain the irony of what you were being snarky about.  All is good.