Zao Re-issues!

500 Clear with Gold Splatter

1000 Olive Green

1000 Black initially (although we will keep the black in press as we do for all releases post 2015).  

Don't believe in limiting the black. To us the black is the main one, the other stuff is bonus.

Gatefold with printed inner sleeve. No download code with this one.  Also doing a reprint of the Ccamo "Praise The War Machine" shirt to bundle with it.

New 24bit audio master made from the final mixes so we could get as hi-def of a cut as possible - especially since we are REALLY pushing the side limits on this one. A double was unfortunately out of the question due to the cost of getting the license for the album in the first place.

The "japanese" funeral of god artwork is also included as part of the packaging (the new back cover since the original CD technically didn't have a "back".

All orders will go through the zao bandcamp page and will be fulfilled by Tragic Hero Records  (who we are partnering with to do this) - Pricing will be Media Mail based for the most part.  As a result of Tragic Hero shipping Funeral on their own. You can still order stuff that is out now and not have to wait for your pre-order. No cross bundling of Funeral and anything else we have.   prices are about 23 for Olive and Black. and 25 for the splatter.

4 hours ago, gretz said:

1000 Olive Green

1000 Black initially (although we will keep the black in press as we do for all releases post 2015).  

Don't believe in limiting the black. To us the black is the main one, the other stuff is bonus.

Gatefold with printed inner sleeve. No download code with this one.  Also doing a reprint of the Ccamo "Praise The War Machine" shirt to bundle with it.

New 24bit audio master made from the final mixes so we could get as hi-def of a cut as possible - especially since we are REALLY pushing the side limits on this one. A double was unfortunately out of the question due to the cost of getting the license for the album in the first place.

The "japanese" funeral of god artwork is also included as part of the packaging (the new back cover since the original CD technically didn't have a "back".

All orders will go through the zao bandcamp page and will be fulfilled by Tragic Hero Records  (who we are partnering with to do this) - Pricing will be Media Mail based for the most part.  As a result of Tragic Hero shipping Funeral on their own. You can still order stuff that is out now and not have to wait for your pre-order. No cross bundling of Funeral and anything else we have.   prices are about 23 for Olive and Black. and 25 for the splatter.

Cheers!  1xLP > 2xLP (assuming good mastering).

19 hours ago, gretz said:

1000 Olive Green

thanks for making these. 

I grabbed all 3. Don't know why I did because I'm not a variant collector. Was only going to buy olive and black but figured why not buy the splatter while I'm at it. 

Sucks about it not being shipped til September because I'm definitely gonna be living somewhere else by then so I'll just have to make a reminder to change my address before this ships