Zao Re-issues!

5 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Looks like they took it all down, or it’s they’re not showing up for me. Would’ve loved to be done spending money today and go back to sleep.

Yeah Im sure they took it down. My buddy messaged me at 11am EST and said they went up. I saw the message 5 minutes after and managed to place an order on both albums at that time. Ten minutes after they, disappeared off the site. Hopefully they don't cancel my order as I'm already on my lunch break at work haha. 

14 minutes ago, INRIhab said:

Yeah Im sure they took it down. My buddy messaged me at 11am EST and said they went up. I saw the message 5 minutes after and managed to place an order on both albums at that time. Ten minutes after they, disappeared off the site. Hopefully they don't cancel my order as I'm already on my lunch break at work haha. 

How much was everything PPD? I’m guessing $60 range.

1 minute ago, Rottengoth said:

Solid State are up now but website wont load for me

https://merchnow.com/products/v2/318503/where-blood-and-fire-bring-rest-clear-orange-with-white-smoke

Always order direct from merchnow, the custom portal sites are wack

Edited by daegor

5 minutes ago, daegor said:

https://merchnow.com/products/v2/318503/where-blood-and-fire-bring-rest-clear-orange-with-white-smoke

Always order direct from merchnow, the custom portal sites are wack

Thanks for this. I was much more interested in the solid state variants and was begging to get a little paranoid. Grabbed both from merchnow.

25 minutes ago, ethereal said:

PayPal wouldn't load my payment options for some reason so I had to use my card directly. Worked fine that way.

Weird. I actually managed to go through PayPal just fine, clicked the submit order, and then it had some issue and said to try again or contact support. My submit order page now just timed out, even the product pages aren't loading anymore.

Crazy, I guess I underestimated how sought out these are!

EDIT: Looks like I finally got my order to go through... hopefully it sticks. Only bought "Blood and Fire", curious to know the inventory remaining.

Edited by No This Is Patrick

4 minutes ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

What’s even the point of announcing times if things drop so early?  I hope there are represses incoming soon, not buying anything from flippers ever. 

It accidentally dropped early on one site for like two minutes before they took it back down.  The main drop was as scheduled.