Zao Re-issues!

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Virus had some serious bangers, but the production was a little muddy and brickwalled, and I don't revisit it that often. I have been listening to the Crimson Corridor a lot lately. Great songs and production. I also really like the quieter melodic moments. They help the heavy parts punch more.

19 hours ago, throwgncpr said:

Virus had some serious bangers, but the production was a little muddy and brickwalled, and I don't revisit it that often. I have been listening to the Crimson Corridor a lot lately. Great songs and production. I also really like the quieter melodic moments. They help the heavy parts punch more.

R.I.P.W. Is such a jam. It's definitely got some ISIS vibes in there! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Haven't posted in awhile... 

If anyone didn't get a chance to grab a copy of The Splinter Shards the Birth of Separation last summer it  seems there's extra copies up. 

If anyone is interested! 

https://merchnow.com/products/v2/318502/the-splinter-shards-the-birth-of-separation-clear-green-with-white-smoke

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
1 minute ago, INRIhab said:

https://imgur.com/a/853reTn

My buddy sent me this screenshot of Unoriginal Vinyl's IG. (I don't have IG)... 

But it looks like the Liberate repress is on the horizon! 

Cool, I somehow have two copies of the broken circles pressings but would jump on a band approved release with all the bells and whistles

5 hours ago, INRIhab said:

Wish I somehow had copies of Liberate and self titled! Hopefully soon! 

Well it’s two copies of Liberate, I could have picked up self titled but back then money was tighter. I had recently started getting into records and couldn’t pass up the fest edition with the obi strip.