PO SOON: Jimmy Eat World - Love Never b/w Half Heart (7")

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I think people know HOW to pay for things... doesn’t mean they want to.

lol. I know.  I work in a store and all people do is complain about prices all day, every day, while something only cost $20.  on average people make about $12-20 per hour so its really no big deal and if it is, it could easily be not a big deal but staying clocked in an extra hour.  when I go to buy something I hardly ever even glance at the price tag and if I do, i ask myself how much would it cost me to make it myself?  or in this case how much would it cost you to go to germany to pick it up to transport it back yourself?

7 minutes ago, gutterball1 said:

lol. I know.  I work in a store and all people do is complain about prices all day, every day, while something only cost $20.  on average people make about $12-20 per hour so its really no big deal and if it is, it could easily be not a big deal but staying clocked in an extra hour.  when I go to buy something I hardly ever even glance at the price tag and if I do, i ask myself how much would it cost me to make it myself?  or in this case how much would it cost you to go to germany to pick it up to transport it back yourself?

There is so much wrong with this logic that I don't even think that I can make this snarky comment about it. 

6 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

spacer.png