PO NOW: PIG DESTROYER - HEAD CAGE - Sep 7 2018

1 minute ago, nick69 said:

Pre-orders went live at :46 and the pinwheel sold out within 7 minutes in both stores.

First time I got something so limited, brand new. Which is why I'm excited. Now I hope it actually looks nice like the picture. 

Alright I got what I wanted, can this plane take off now? 

I miss the rush of F5ing, finally having the album pop up, and checking out with the most limited variant. But I'm also really glad I don't do it that often anymore. 

Just now, MyEnemy said:

Damn, just sold a shit ton of shirts on ebay and made a small fortune, but it wouldn't let me use my balance. 

It didn't let me either, but I was checking prior to the drop. Just spent the 25 cents to transfer it over to my bank account after having to put it on my card.

9 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Damn, just sold a shit ton of shirts on ebay and made a small fortune, but it wouldn't let me use my balance. 

Relapse does not take PayPal. You can pay via a credit card through PyPal, but not with your PP balance. It’s been like that for a long time, as far as I can remember.

Just now, Mourning Wood said:

Relapse does not take PayPal. You can pay via a credit card through PyPal, but not with your PP balance. It’s been like that for a long time, as far as I can remember.

That's weird - my order total was deducted (authorized) from my PayPal balance when I paid with my PayPal balance. It always gives me the option to choose to take the funds from my balance, from my PP credit card, my other credit card, or checking acct.

1 minute ago, KingTacoMunster said:

kinda bummed I just spend $33 on a single LP...wonder if there will be an indie variant for cheaper and sell my pinwheel...

Taking the time to sit down and read the fine print will take you further than you'll know... 

"500 x White Standard Gram *North America Indie Retailer Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)"

And...I'll buy it off you for what you paid.

Just now, MyEnemy said:

Taking the time to sit down and read the fine print will take you further than you'll know... 

"500 x White Standard Gram *North America Indie Retailer Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)"

And...I'll buy it off you for what you paid.

Boo. Death to traitors, cowards, and white vinyl.

4 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

kinda bummed I just spend $33 on a single LP...wonder if there will be an indie variant for cheaper and sell my pinwheel...

I'll give you $33 for it. There won't be an indie variant but there might be a tour one. The other variants are cheaper if you were worried about price.

Edited by Carden

4 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Yeah, I was thinking that as I hit purchase.  I'm glad I don't order from Relapse much these days, they've gotten real damn expensive apparently.