PO NOW: PIG DESTROYER - HEAD CAGE - Sep 7 2018

Pretty hype to get mine later today. Although my local post office has been seriously botching shit lately. I've been having shit go out for delivery and then not showing up for a day or two.

Pinwheel looks dope. How's everyone liking the album? I know a lot of people hated the first single.

Does anyone else feel a sort of anxiety while anticipating a new release from one of their favourite artists? Like, what if it sucks? Or what if it's not amazing? You expect greatness from your favourite bands. This is a good album, it scratches the itch but nevertheless, I'm disappointed. 

There are many riffs worth of note, especially the one from Terminal Itch, that's a classic Scott Hull riff right there.  And House of Snakes is one badass track.

Army of Cops still sucks. And so do the guest vocals throughout. 

As a cost-cutting measure, I only collect albums that I love, but I'll be keeping the pinwheel because it's sexy and rare.

On 9/4/2018 at 8:43 PM, BeerMonger said:

Talked to a dude today on Discogs that actually admitted to having 4 pinwheels  to flip...

I’ve been watching the activity on Discogs for the pinwheel, and everyone that has been listed has sold in less than 24 hours. Only the one listed for well over $100 hasn’t sold yet. So, if this dude sold all four copies then he definitely has made some coin.  I’m just glad I was able to get a pinwheel when the preorder went up. 

2 hours ago, hexrecords said:

I think it's a pretty solid effort overall.  It was initially a little wary on the new(ish) drummer since the original guy was such a maniac.  But this dude shines on the new record I think, he really goes all out.

Agreed. I think these songs are taken out of context. The album as a whole is very well executed

10 hours ago, whoshotthefrog said:

I’ve been watching the activity on Discogs for the pinwheel, and everyone that has been listed has sold in less than 24 hours. Only the one listed for well over $100 hasn’t sold yet. So, if this dude sold all four copies then he definitely has made some coin.  I’m just glad I was able to get a pinwheel when the preorder went up. 

He mentioned that he wasn't going to put them up for a while. I didn't bother to ask why because it seemed a little odd...

• 2 months later...