PO: Norma Jean - Redeemer

On 5/24/2018 at 10:21 AM, KennyFuckingPowers said:

Uhhhh thats not true and simply a lie. Redeemer is their biggest record. They were at the biggest point of their career at this point, and if I remember correctly they were doing co-headlines with Sason (or Alexisonfire) in 2007 at 1000+ cap venues. 3rd to last on Saints and Sinners fest in NJ playing before Saosin and Glassjaw. During the Anti Mother cycle they were main stage on Warped Tour destroying every day. 

they also headlined a tour with between the buried and me, fear before the march of flames, misery signals, and a couple other bands as support around this time. that was in a 2500 cap venue here. cant think of the name of the tour right now but it was just after redeemer was released.

Edited by mattisr1984

6 minutes ago, mattisr1984 said:

they also headlined a tour with between the buried and me, fear before the march of flames, misery signals, and a couple other bands as support around this time. that was in a 2500 cap venue here. cant think of the name of the tour right now but it was just after redeemer was released.

I think that was the radio rebellion tour

8 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Is Bless the Martyr rally that good tho? I absolutely love it, but I can think of at least five records from NJ/Scogin that are better. 

1 hour ago, Vaporwave Meme Poster said:

In my opinion, yes. They put out a lot of great albums, but nothing ever came close to that beast.

Yes, however Scogin/NJ never did anything like that album before or after, so you can't really compare.  And I totally understand if it's not for you.

9 minutes ago, daegor said:

Yes, however Scogin/NJ never did anything like that album before or after, so you can't really compare.  And I totally understand if it's not for you.

Naw I love it, but it’s not my favorite. I just think the first three Chariot releases, especially the debut, are much better.