Juturna90

PO: Norma Jean - Redeemer

1 hour ago, verb1999 said:

I emailed Absolute Merch's customer service to see if they'll refund my purchase, updated to the fixed shipping costs.  That was quite the blunder...

I did the same thing and they basically said no, and that the shipping costs were reasonable (they claim media mail is not an option for a 2LP order).
Going back to the website and re-creating the order even shows a 5$ cheaper shipping total then when I first ordered.

but the customer service rep politely told me to f**k off, and then my order shipped 2 hours later. 

Same rep actually emailed me 6 hours after the order shipped with a fresh perspective, apologized, and said I will be refunded the difference in shipping. Guess enough people complained that they changed their stance. 

Edited by V3XED

37 minutes ago, V3XED said:

I did the same thing and they basically said no, and that the shipping costs were reasonable (they claim media mail is not an option for a 2LP order).
Going back to the website and re-creating the order even shows a 5$ cheaper shipping total then when I first ordered.

but the customer service rep politely told me to f**k off, and then my order shipped 2 hours later. 

Same rep actually emailed me 6 hours after the order shipped with a fresh perspective, apologized, and said I will be refunded the difference in shipping. Guess enough people complained that they changed their stance. 

It's not even 2xLP though is it?