fomizo

From the Choirgirl Hotel vinyl reissue (Tori Amos)

Yeah, i just got all excited for nothing... this is a highly anticipated reissue.  i'd recommend thoroughly searching the net in Tori forums and reading up before creating new threads here and crushing people with a false flag.  :)

To answer your question though... the last time I read up on it, maybe a month ago, it seems it may be on hold for the time being because Tori is going through some personal life stuff.  But it's eventually going to happen.

1 hour ago, Plarocks said:

Bring on “Strange Little Girls,” on clear vinyl next!!! :D

Or, just make more of that boot version that has been floating around. It looks gorgeous!  :wub:

I'd be in for that, but what I'd really really like to see is a first pressing of Scarlet's Walk.  I love my deluxe cd copy of that with her polaroid style picture inserts and the big map of the US showing her route and where she was when she wrote each of the songs.  They could really do great things with vinyl packaging for that.

4 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

I'd be in for that, but what I'd really really like to see is a first pressing of Scarlet's Walk.  I love my deluxe cd copy of that with her polaroid style picture inserts and the big map of the US showing her route and where she was when she wrote each of the songs.  They could really do great things with vinyl packaging for that.

First pressing on transparent “Scarlet Red” vinyl  :wub: