SOLD: Against Me! Teenage Bottlerocket Exploding Hearts Atmosphere

EDIT: EVERYTHING SOLD. 
Trying to thin out the shelves ever so slightly. Shipping from Canada to the US is $3 per LP +1 dollar for every LP after that (2xLPs are $4) https://imgur.com/a/FbEZmcF

I should add that I am not great at taking pictures or formating forum posts but I'm excellent at shipping records securely so they show up in the same condition I sold them in.  I bought and sold stuff on here a long time ago before there was a feedback system in place. 
Exploding Hearts - Guitar Romantic (Dirtnap reissue Pink Vinyl limited to 300) Vinyl is NM- Jacket is VG+ $50

Some damage to the corners but still really solid, white inner sleeve has a small split but thats what its there for right? Comes with the insert. This was my extra copy, I played it once then put it away in case something ever happened to my main copy. I just didn't want to risk being without such a great power pop record.

Against Me! New Wave (Sire first press Yellow Vinyl With CD) NM/E Still in the Shrink $45

I bought this new on boxing day in 2007 and only played it a few times. I digged their earlier stuff but kind of out grew it. Missed the boat on unloading this for a fortune but I have never been much interested in that tbh.

Teenage Bottlerocket-Total (Redscare, White vinyl I believe its a first press, it isnt the one that came with the box set years later)

NM/VG++ (Very small dings on the corners small ding on the spine) $60

Once again a band I used to really enjoy but doesn't really do it for me anymore. Ordered this from some distro when it came out, played it once or twice but it was Another Way that always got the serious play for me so thats why this thing is in such pristine shape.

Teenage Bottlerocket-Warning Device (Redscare 1st press gatefold) E/VG (Gatefold has a 2.5 inch split on the top from when I got it from the label, record has been played a couple times but otherwise its just like the copy of Total) $40

Atmosphere-You Cant imagine how much fun we're having (Rhymesayers 2xLP first press) VG /VG- $35

Vinyl is VG but the Labels came kind of messed up, it looks like water damage but it isnt. I can add pictures of this later. Jacket has no splits or tears but the corners have some bends and there are some marks on the jacket.

Atmosphere-God Loves Ugly (Rhymesayers 2xLP repress)

E/VG $20

Usual corner wear, LPs look like I've only played them once or twice.

The Streets- The Hardest Way To Make An Easy Living (Vice 2xLP)

E/VG $30

Jacket is VG minimal damage on corners, no seams or splits, Vinyl is Ex (I can add pictures of this if anyone is interested I forgot earlier)

Edited by kyleevanswastaken