PO NOW: Why? - Alopecia (Reissue - Multiple Variants)

I was deep into Moh Lhean when it came out and liked it but I had my buzz harshed a bit thanks to a bummer experience with Yoni's press people. Seems dumb but I guess it was enough to sour me on the record a bit, since the interactions revolved around the album.

Alopecia, on the other hand, is so good. That PR company can give me the run around and pawn me off to a second PR company that eventually ghosts me but also spams me with 5 emails a day anytime and I'll always love that record. I bought this immediately when JNR sent that email out yesterday.

2 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

I’ll just stick with my OG copy but I’m still so glad this happened.  More people need to own this.  One of my favorites of all-time.

1 hour ago, wellnow said:

Still listen to this album all the time.

Same here. Have it so I don't need a new color copy, but it's one of my favorite records of this century. 

12 minutes ago, ntslash said:

I would have bought the deluxe for those demos, but it appears to be sold out (unless it is VIP only). I'll stick with my OG. 

According to their FB and Instagram, the DELUXE is sold out (looks like about 4hrs after on-sale). Someone in the comments said that approximately 400 went to local record stores, so perhaps there is hope. But the person did say "went to" which is a weird tense for a pre-order not out until August. But fingers crossed, eh? 

Edited by tvrec
added note on record store allocation

13 minutes ago, ntslash said:

I would have bought the deluxe for those demos, but it appears to be sold out (unless it is VIP only). I'll stick with my OG. 

2 minutes ago, tvrec said:

According to their FB and Instagram, the DELUXE is sold out (looks like about 4hrs after on-sale).

FYI 400 copies of the deluxe are being sent to a distributor, so you could ask your local shop to try and order you one.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I traded in a dragonball blu ray I was given at the trade show a few months baqck and got $6 trade so I grabbed the cloud colored version with the 7" and it could be the upgrade from the 2M red to the 2M blue since selling my OG but this pressing sounded better, best I've heard it and I spent lots of time with the CD when it first came out. Grab a copy if you can joyful noise was almost sold out even on the black so might not want to wait too long

Edited by NapalmBrain