PO Soon(?) - Sunn O))) White 1 and White 2 reissues

7 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

Is this a serious question or do you just tool around message boards to shit on music other people like because reasons?

it's a legitimate question. I just listened to a couple songs and most of them sound just like distortion and mostly ambient noise. I can't even compare it to anything other than maybe some OLD MAN GLOOM sections. I never said it was bad just curious if its all like that but I could be getting them mixed up with wolves in the throne room? Also are you just a tool that assumes because someone asks a question about music you like, you fly off the handlebar because of reasons? 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

41 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

it's a legitimate question. I just listened to a couple songs and most of them sound just like distortion and mostly ambient noise. I can't even compare it to anything other than maybe some OLD MAN GLOOM sections. I never said it was bad just curious if its all like that but I could be getting them mixed up with wolves in the throne room? Also are you just a tool that assumes because someone asks a question about music you like, you fly off the handlebar because of reasons? 

drone metal, more or less. check out the sunn / boris split and black one if you were to start anywhere. monoliths and dimensions is good as well. 

2 hours ago, Vaporwave Meme Poster said:

I need to see these guys on the next tour. One of about ten bands left on my "must see" list.

Bring earplugs.  When I saw them in 2012, it was so loud that my girlfriend at the time had to move all the way to the back and was still uncomfortable with the volume.

2 hours ago, bonedigger said:

This is awesome! On a related note does anyone know if the Sunn 0))) Downtown Rehearsal Riff Tape Vinyl release offered as part of the Southern Lord 20th Anniversary Subscription Series is going to see a release outside of the subscription?  Currently that's the only way I see to get it 

I'm pretty sure I read that it was the only way to get it. Probably the deciding factor for most people who did the subscription.

On 5/26/2018 at 6:26 AM, bonedigger said:

This is awesome! On a related note does anyone know if the Sunn 0))) Downtown Rehearsal Riff Tape Vinyl release offered as part of the Southern Lord 20th Anniversary Subscription Series is going to see a release outside of the subscription?  Currently that's the only way I see to get it 

https://sunn.southernlord.com/products/view/downtown-la-rehearsal-rifftape-march-1998-180-gram-black-vinyl

3 hours ago, KaitouG said:

Thanks for posting! :)

Had mega issues checking out with one of my credit cards, but finally worked the fourth time using the same card through Paypal. 

Thing is, there are now 6 separate transactions for $23 on my credit card. :huh:

Don’t know if it is the Southern Lord website, or my bank. Will be contacting both.