PO : 3oh3 - Want (10th Anniversary Vinyl)

Say all you want, laugh all you want, but i'm quite happy this is finally getting a vinyl pressing. Ltd Blue is up for preorder, po site also says there will be a standard black press

3OH!3’s 10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition of WANT pressed on opaque blue vinyl. Also included inside is a double-sided full color vinyl insert. Limited edition, while supplies last.

WANT (10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) pressed on standard black vinyl is also available 

1_2_7.png

http://store.warnermusic.com/want-10-year-anniversary-vinyl-blue.html?cmpid=180521/fbr/fbr/scl/socials/s_pr/txt/ww/3oh3_wantvinyl_preorder

black : http://store.warnermusic.com/want-10-year-anniversary-vinyl-black.html

As someone who lives in Colorado this record was huge in high school for me, I remember them playing very small local shows and everyone I knew was into this band. That being said, I listened to this for the first time since high school and about half the tracks are still kinda decent and the other half is pretty cringey.... Chokechain is still a banger though

I listened to the shit out of this in high school.  It’s been a really long time since I’ve listened though because I got pretty burnt out on them since “Don’t Trust Me” got popular and you couldn’t go anywhere without hearing it 20 times.

That being said, I’ll grab this if the black or whatever goes to Amazon or Bullmoose.  The nostalgia is super strong with this one.

Edited by FiggyPud

Had to tell my girlfriend about this because she was listening to them while I was in the car with her earlier. The song was PunkBitch. Did not like it at all, Very cringey almost like Hollywood Undead and other stuff in that realm. She said she was going to get it for her sister. I was relieved because she doesn't want it for my collection

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, gazzo said:

yeah emailed Warner and explained everything. no reply yet , but its still early

in the meantime Sean from 3oh3 has reacted on Instagram so hopefully he can do something bout it

Mine came with the center label like half ripped off and bubbling on the part that was left. I sent them an e-mail with pictures, never got a reply, but the the next day I got an e-mail saying a replacement had been shipped.