PO Now - Gorillaz - The Now Now

1 hour ago, AndrewNstuff said:

Only $14.95 for the standard vinyl on Amazon. Copped that version.

Same.  Here’s the link for the ez click for anyone else. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D512B6N/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527799832&sr=8-1-fkmr1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=the+now+now+gorillaz+vinyl+preorder

17 hours ago, timsimmons said:

Also I’m getting a Fall type vibe from this album. We’ll see though.

I have the same feeling

Seeing that there are only 2 tracks listed as collaborations then I sense a few more instrumentals besides the Lake Zurich

Waiting for more details before placing an order for a bundle that includes the colored version.

Shipping in the EU varies by country.  Some get the box bundle with 7.99 Euros shipping and some for 46 Euros.

Edited by trickster

12 hours ago, elvismcvegas said:

I'm not going to get suckered again by mediocre music. I feel sorry for the people who grabbed that singles box set for the last album. I'm stuck with that crappy art book version of the last one too. Maybe this album will be a return to form and it won't be bad.

Judging by 3 released and 2 live tracks this album will be ok. Not great, not bad, but ok.

But not wirth $60 for single blue vinyl and bunch of unnecessary stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

several tracks in and as expected, chock full of boring, pulsing, repetitive 20teens pop melodies. haven't heard one original musical thought yet.

Totally agree, sadly. It's honestly jarring watching them use their live shows to play this new stuff. The Gorillaz live band was one of the most explosively energetic groups I've ever seen, at least on the Plastic Beach tour. Why they would choose to go in this direction is beyond me.