Storage tips for Hand-Painted sleeves?

Hi all, been lurking for a good while, just came into my first hand-painted sleeve.  Any tips on how to store the sleeve without damaging the painting itself? 

Would a regular outer sleeve be fine?  Would you mix it in your shelves with the rest of your records?  Another idea I heard was to frame it, but not sure if that runs the risk of damage.  Just want to avoid making a stupid mistake.  Any help is appreciated, thanks!

3 hours ago, kingtown99 said:

Hi all, been lurking for a good while, just came into my first hand-painted sleeve.  Any tips on how to store the sleeve without damaging the painting itself? 

Would a regular outer sleeve be fine?  Would you mix it in your shelves with the rest of your records?  Another idea I heard was to frame it, but not sure if that runs the risk of damage.  Just want to avoid making a stupid mistake.  Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I don't have much to add other than if you frame it make sure you spring for glass that has UV protection so that the colors don't fade.

15 hours ago, chunkrock said:

I don't have much to add other than if you frame it make sure you spring for glass that has UV protection so that the colors don't fade.

I'd add that if you have it framed, you'll probably also want a mat so that ink doesn't come into contact with the glass/plexi/whatever you're using.