PRESSURE CRACKS 7" EP

The new EP from PRESSURE CRACKS is available for pre-order with 4 limited variants available at the link below. If you don't know Pressure Cracks, their members include Jason Butler (ex-Letlive, The Fever 333), Dan Bieranowski, Kevin Fifield, Bill Galvin and Ryan Doria.

SOLD OUT Pink & Blue - 100

SOLD OUT Mustard - 150

White - 250

Black - 500

https://www.waragainstrecords.com/store/

Edited by N8TRU

6 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

I'm intrigued.

This band is probably my least favorite of the three from Jason just because I don't think he's as dynamic with PC as he could be. However there are some moments where his screams are really impressive and different than any other recording. If you're a fan of his previous work, particularly old Letlive, you'll probably like this band.

1 minute ago, N8TRU1 said:

This band is probably my least favorite of the three from Jason just because I don't think he's as dynamic with PC as he could be. However there are some moments where his screams are really impressive and different than any other recording. If you're a fan of his previous work, particularly old Letlive, you'll probably like this band.

Preordered the yellow half-way through track 2. I think I like Pressure Cracks more than The Fever, currently, but yeah, not as good as letlive.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...