[PO] Nothing - Dance On the Blacktop

4 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

You are. The wording they used could have gone the other way without that comma though.

That makes sense. I was half awake in bed when reading this thread and posting that so that’s likely the source of my misreading. Stoked on this one to finally be out. 

Many possible explanations with the NB/Whirr vs. fan base side show.  I think it was an intentional suicide. He knew exactly what he was doing and chose that way to go out, for whatever reason.

He saw the talent in Brandon/Nicky and gave Nothing the necessary exposure while Whirr was peaking, and helped jump start that project (back on topic). 

(Off topic)I don't know if he and Lexy are still a thing, but there's Camera Shy.  Kristina (King Woman, Miserable, formerly with Whirr for a short time) cites his song writing approach and work ethic as a major influence. NB is an extremely talented, creative... enigma or fill in the blank with your preferred expletive.

Just my opinion but i think it's crazy we are still talking about Nick. Ok he did a stupid thing like millions of people do everyday on the net and the shit came back to him like a tornado, so he payed an high price. Dominic said the guy had heavy family loss and other personal problem too. I think it's time to stop this buzz about him...

12 hours ago, drds89 said:

NB is an extremely talented, creative... enigma or fill in the blank with your preferred expletive.

couldn’t agree more. long live NB and Whirr #freewhirl

as a side note, I’ve heard from a few reputable sources that a whirr comeback of some sort is coming relatively soon. can’t wait