[PO] Nothing - Dance On the Blacktop

56 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

We get it. You like nothing.

Nah, he just has lots of money. I bet he has more than one discography like this. I fucking adore this band but I wouldn't spend that kind of cash on any artist... I have one or two variants of all their releases and that's excessive in my own opinion, even though I quantify them as my favorite "new" band without any shadow of a doubt.

He's just swinging his dick around trying to impress people.

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

If that's his thing, that's fine. We do have a dedicated thread for that sort of thing though.

I mean, I have a ceramic cat collection and a chalkware toilet seat collection, but I don't go around throwing pictures.of them up on the internet where they don't belong.

Excited for this record though.

Apologies for posting in the wrong thread.  Honest mistake.  I hardly ever use this site and thought I was in the proper thread.  Oh well.  To add to the thoughts of me....I don't have but one discography collection and that one is Nothing.  I do not have loads of money, I have a good job and budget myself accordingly.   I really didn't mean to upset so many people for posting in the wrong thread.  

2 minutes ago, gazedandconfused said:

Apologies for posting in the wrong thread.  Honest mistake.  I hardly ever use this site and thought I was in the proper thread.  Oh well.  To add to the thoughts of me....I don't have but one discography collection and that one is Nothing.  I do not have loads of money, I have a good job and budget myself accordingly.   I really didn't mean to upset so many people for posting in the wrong thread.  

I think you upset like 4 people, I think most of is really didn't care

5 minutes ago, gazedandconfused said:

It was more comedic than anything else.

3 minutes ago, gazedandconfused said:

Upset enough people to bash me about it instead of saying "wrong thread dude, post that shit here"

Ehh it was all pretty playful until you got upset that people didn’t love your photos then you called people pretentious assholes and told them to get bent. Everyone would’ve moved on pretty quick if you hadn’t got so defensive.

14 minutes ago, jhulud said:

What the hell is a chalkware toilet seat? 

8 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

CoblNy7.jpg

This guy knows what's up. ^^^

These are them and yes I do have a variant of this one.

For the record, my house is decorated in a style I like to call "Grandma's house." It's very kitschy.

5 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Ehh it was all pretty playful until you got upset that people didn’t love your photos then you called people pretentious assholes and told them to get bent. Everyone would’ve moved on pretty quick if you hadn’t got so defensive.

This exactly. No one would have really cared all that much, but homeboy went zero to sixty on us in no time flat.

If you come in here with the idea that we're all assholes that's all you're gonna see. Come in open minded and you'll find a bunch of passionate people who like records, but try to "follow the rules" as best they can and expect others to do the same.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

18 minutes ago, gazedandconfused said:

Yeah most people just like to complain about missing out on variants and post that they got shipping notices around these parts. 

42 minutes ago, gazedandconfused said:

Oh, they're back as if they didn't just lose their shit last page.

37 minutes ago, gazedandconfused said:

Upset enough people to bash me about it instead of saying "wrong thread dude, post that shit here"

Almost the truth, but you're losing your cool again... 

36 minutes ago, gazedandconfused said:

Or anything else besides what was said...but this is the internet and the warriors are always out in full display on the VC board.

I guess I should have at least expected it

Bubblin' up to the rim here it comes fellas next post should do it!

27 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

Yeah most people just like to complain about missing out on variants and post that they got shipping notices around these parts. 

I love these guys that just show up and post how we do things when it's the same type of poster posting shipping updates and getting mad when they get made fun of for posting shipping updates.