[PO] Nothing - Dance On the Blacktop

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Yup, it's garbage. It's also what Relapse has been doing for every release for at least the last two years.

I dont have a problem with someone taking advantage of a secondary market or the demand that variants create. This band and label are not going to make a million dollars off vinyl releases

3 minutes ago, shamrocks said:

I dont have a problem with someone taking advantage of a secondary market or the demand that variants create. This band and label are not going to make a million dollars off vinyl releases

For whatever reason I don't mind when smaller labels do it, but when a bigger label like Relapse does it bugs me. Not enough to make me not buy it...but that's my cross to bear. ;)

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Soooo...what IS that countdown for? Was it just a troll?

My best guess is that email they sent out to NADA members that says to repost the teaser video from the file and hashtag it with danceontheblacktop. Email mentions them picking three people in 24 hours' time to receive a "special delivery."

Can't be sure cause I didn't check but at this point I'm guessing maybe that's what it is?

28 minutes ago, paupérrimo said:

Somehow when you pick up clothing in the Relapse Store, FedEx Home Delivery ends being the cheapest option. Is there any diference between FedEx and UPS service? I have never used FedEx before

lol. The Fed-Ex guy drops packages right in front of my door on the ground, and the UPS guy actually leaves it somewhere safer. That's my experience.