[PO] Nothing - Dance On the Blacktop

Deluxe is back in stock for anyone who missed it. 

https://store.relapse.com/item/57208 sold out nvmd

Also, that /100 variant is gonna be a mess lol most of you won't care about missing out once the real thing is shown. 

Now to listen to Zero Day after spending my money to see if I fucked up or not.

Edited by ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡

11 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Also, that /100 variant is gonna be a mess lol most of you won't care about missing out once the real thing is shown. 

I agree. I like the idea of the clear with cloud and splatter now. Those always come out amazing by Relapse as someone mentioned earlier. And I'm happy with my purchase. A little underwhelmed by the single though. Vocals sound weaker than ever, honestly, but I am going to give it a few more listens. Seems like they are intentionally going for that flat 90s sound that lacks a lot of polish. Not hearing a lot of low end on the track either.

Edited by tetsuodaironman

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

willing to toss someone my record release of ToT for an extra/unwanted /100 of blacktop if anyone is interested;

ended up going with the color in color with splatter cuz relapse kills it on those. looks like there’s only 40 left as well.

is the "record release" ToT this one?

R-8752670-1468008221-4722.jpeg.jpg

56 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

When the variants were announced that was my thought about the /100. Then it went live and I was like "Fuuuuuuuck gotta get that /100!"

30 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

When the variants were announced that was my thought about the /100. Then it went live and I was like "Fuuuuuuuck gotta get that /100!"

Everyone will be able to acquire any variant they want (including clear) for under $50 in a few years. The last clear /100 copy of ToT barely eclipsed $40.

8 minutes ago, Vaporwave Meme Poster said:

Everyone will be able to acquire any variant they want (including clear) for under $50 in a few years. The last clear /100 copy of ToT barely eclipsed $40.

With the exception of the "Vertigo Flowers" version, I felt really stupid chasing any of the ToT variants outside of the deluxe in retrospect. 

I'm stopping with the deluxe edition this time even if they do match a variant as cool as Vertigo Flowers.

8 minutes ago, Vaporwave Meme Poster said:

It's a solid $30 record now.

6 minutes ago, Vaporwave Meme Poster said:

I think you entirely missed the part where nobody was discussing aftermarket prices bud lol but whatever makes you feel validated.

12 minutes ago, Vaporwave Meme Poster said:

I typically don't buy variants on the aftermarket. I get what I get and I'm fine with it. It's always nice to grab the rarer ones.

But also, there were like 17,000 copies of ToT pressed and it looks like around 9,000-10,000 of this new one. Thats gotta affect even the rare variants of ToT cause that shit gets down around $10 on Amazon every once in awhile for the black retail variant.

1 minute ago, ethereal said:

I think you entirely missed the part where nobody was discussing aftermarket prices bud lol but whatever makes you feel validated.

Oh, you again. No, I was pointing out the lopsided trade of offering a $30 ToT variant for an /100 variant of the new record that will fetch $80+ immediately.

My second comment was offering hope to those that are bummed that they missed out on any of the variants.

Since you are a cheap ass group buy putz, this would apply to you, too.