[PO] Nothing - Dance On the Blacktop

15 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Yeah if only he’d make a lengthy, pretentious post or six about it

Whoosh

13 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

This is extremely fucking stupid if you’re being serious 

C'mon now. You know he's being sarcastic.

13 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

EDIT: triple post cause I’m dumb 

I concur.

Just now, jonrawks said:

It's been a few years now I think.

Huh, I guess this is the first I've noticed.  

13 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

When they realized you were broke, lived paycheck to paycheck, and would cry about it on a message board.  That’s when.  

It was nice of them to notice. That's some 5 star customer service right there.

18 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

When they realized you were broke, lived paycheck to paycheck, and would cry about it on a message board.  That’s when.  

Your penis is so small you bring the average length/girth down at least a full inch when you enter a crowded room.

44 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

It's almost like people enjoy having hobbies and interests for fun regardless of their privilege or income

1 minute ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Because you love waking into rooms and staring at guys dicks?  Talk about a hobby......Typical VC gangbang responses.  Sorry everyone is broke and I hurt your feelings.  Carry on, Cup O Noodle friends.

Upon entering a room all dicks must be given a visual pat down. You clearly know nothing about security.

42 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Never noticed.  I’ve always paid with a credit card and am pretty sure it settled within a few days as all charges do.  Who knows, maybe I’ve overlooked it in the past, but I don’t recall having a pending charge for months.  Pretty sure my CC company wouldn’t allow that and would drop the pending charge.

I thought your post was decent. This is just lil shiney's safe space - if she gets scared or uncomfortable she starts talking about genitals...

1 minute ago, biodigitaljazz said:

I didn't say it was insulting, I said it was misgendering. Nice implication. You're clearly still winning here, the guy on his computer telling people online they have small dicks.

Hahaha yeah you just did it just because... not as an insult in any way shape or form. Can't tell if you're dumb enough to believe what you say or dumb enough to think others would. I don't really care, it's just always funny when disgruntled posters come out of the woodwork to show off their silly anger.